Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLatest imagesSearchLog in

Zombie issue... need to read..

Go down 
+20
xtreme698866
handgunner
jheph
-nakazune-
Resbak
SyLvR
Zephyr
intruder
zero-nine
bhoyet28
kadafi
izzi
TooTsY
disease
Tupa
yobski3131
navyseal33
abis
krap
JETMAN
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
JETMAN
Private 1st Class
JETMAN

Male
Number of posts : 284
Job : spec ops lol!
Forum XP points : 6207
Registration date : 2007-07-17

Zombie issue... need to read.. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Zombie issue... need to read..   Zombie issue... need to read.. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2007 11:52 am

First topic message reminder :

sir pres, i want to put up this issue now so it won't get out of hand again and cause problems for the group, like the ones we had before...

my friends who played last sunday said that some players had been doing "zombie" again, (sniper) said that he shot someone fourtimes but never gave up and shouted hit, in fact, when he saw the shooter he bursted on him even though the shooter was already shouting hit, 5-10 bullets still landed at him. another player also said that even though she was shouting hit and raising her gun they still bursted at her, causing hematoma spots on her right and left leg...... upon experiencing this, they brought this issue up to me because they are shy and afraid to come up to the officers... they also said that they are going to do upgrades to their guns (change srings etc... lagpas limit tpos gmit ng .25 bbs) for the revenge of what they experienced... i told them that this cannot be and BAG can not tolerate this.... i also had heard that some players got through the chrono because some used 0.25bbs and claimed that they had .20bbs.... i encouraged them not to do revenge and leave this issue to the officers so it would not cause more problems..

sir pres, i think we nid to take this seriously to prevent accidents and cause distortions for the group... we have a great bonding for group and we should not destroy this by having revenge and preventing bad impressions to group members... i also wanted to show them that our goal is to enjoy and play not to hurt and create enemies...

sir karamihan daw ng nagzombie was coming from the other group that you played last sunday... i posted this para sa ikabubuti ng grupo at para hindi sitahin ang mga dpat.... this is for the good of all BAGUIO AIRSOFT PLAYERS and not only for our group...... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
intruder
Airsofter

Male
Number of posts : 7
Forum XP points : 6119
Registration date : 2007-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Zombie issue... need to read..   Zombie issue... need to read.. - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2007 10:11 am

oo nga dami zombie sa kabila group.. parang sa kabilang team ulit tayo tuloy.. dapat maging strict tayo. dami rin nagsasabi sakin na ayaw nila sa BAG kasi marami malalakas baril. at madami daw zombie like what they had xperienced the past games.. sana malutas. sana may exclusive BAG game din para makita kung andun zombie o wala...
Back to top Go down
http://www.sn37.com
abis
Master Gunnery Sergeant
abis

Male
Number of posts : 3871
Job : free lancer
Forum XP points : 7552
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Zombie issue... need to read..   Zombie issue... need to read.. - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2007 10:30 am

pansin ko lang po no offense sa mga newbs

i observed that mostly newb's po eh rat rat ng rat rat...kahit malayo ang kalaban...tapos magsasalita sila... "di naman umaamin kanina ko pa binabaril" ...point here is...hindi umaabot ang bala/bb's
isa pa po buti sana if may scope tong newbs na rumarat rat para makikita talga kung tinatamaan siya...

and 2nd i observed also sa 'd oders' mostly mga young players nila naiirita ako... binaril mo na nga...naghit na nga itataas ang kamay pero hahanapin pa yung bumaril sa kanya..lilingon lingon pa or magpapahinga pa..instead na diretso agad sa neutral zone..sometimes nakakasira rin toh ng tactics..syempre imbes na di ka macompromised..compromised ka pa dahil makikita ka ng kasama niya...

and i observed also...superior ang firepower ng 'd oders' pag meron pa yung 3, pero once na nadale nyo yung 3 high ranking players nila...wala na di na sila makakagalaw lol! gets nyo na kung sinu yung tatlong yun

lol!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/chiroCR
abis
Master Gunnery Sergeant
abis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Zombie issue... need to read..   Zombie issue... need to read.. - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2007 10:59 am

intruder wrote:
oo nga dami zombie saa kabila group.. parang asa BAC ulit tayo tuloy.. dapat maging strict tayo. dami rin nagsasabi sakin na ayaw nila sa BAG kasi marami malalakas baril. at madami daw zombie like what they had xperienced the past games.. sana malutas. sana may exclusive BAG game din para makita kung andun zombie o wala...

fafi intruder pls clarify if are you refering to BAC members as zombies or in a situation na like your in BAC and playing with the "oders team"...

pakilinaw lang fafi intruder... Suspect

im a BAC member pala frens frens ko mga andito... lol!
Back to top Go down
Zephyr
Cadet 1st Year
Zephyr

Female
Number of posts : 44
Forum XP points : 6135
Registration date : 2007-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Zombie issue... need to read..   Zombie issue... need to read.. - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2007 11:21 am

I still have those bruises today. They're even bigger than ten peso coins. Theyre raised and were painful on the first few days. I got them last sunday during speedball, I'm not sure who it was. I didn't see them until I got home and changed. My mom got pretty freaked out about it. She got mad and wanted to complain but I said no. I know there will always be zombies and guys who break the rules. I got these lesions in the middle of the fight. I was shooting at him when I ran out of BBs. I shouted gun down, waited, raised my gun as instructed, shouted gun down again and started to rise from my position. They shot at me. I got mad and shouted at them, "Gun Down na nga e!" They stopped and that was it. It was painful because I got them all over my thighs. Also, it's affecting a lot of the newbies. During the first defend the flag game, none of them wanted to assault. I told them we had to or they'd win. One said to the other "Ayoko ngang mag assault, and lakas ng mga baril nila. Dito nalang tayong mahihina ang baril. Yung mga malalakas ng baril nalang ang mag assault. As you know, we lost a lot of games. But, I still do enjoy playing with other teams. It's still fun. Sometimes I'm tempted to run out and hit those damn zombies, I'm still trying. hehehe

N.B. I agree that a lot of newbies keep complaining about zombies. Most of the time, their BBs don't really reach their targets, or the BBs get off-tangent. What I'm saying is, don't complain if you're not really sure. And a lot of times, you can't really be sure unless you saw the BBs actually hit him, or heard it hit. Besides, even on our own team, there are zombies.
That's why I don't complain unless I know for certain that I hit him. 90-100%
But you do agree, they're a challenge to play with. Challenge is good

Last edited by on Wed Aug 15, 2007 10:34 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
abis
Master Gunnery Sergeant
abis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Zombie issue... need to read..   Zombie issue... need to read.. - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2007 11:40 am

Zephyr wrote:
I still have those hematomas today. They're even bigger than ten peso coins. Theyre raised and were painful on the first few days. I got them last sunday during speedball, I'm guessing it was the mohawk guy or the guy beside him, but I'm not sure. I didn't see the hematomas until I got home and changed. My mom got pretty freaked out about it. She got mad and wanted to complain but I said no. I know there will always be zombies and guys who break the rules. But, I got these lesions in the middle of the fight. I was shooting at him when I ran out of BBs. I shouted gun down, waited, raised my gun as instructed, shouted gun down again and started to rise from my position. They shot at me. I got mad and shouted at them, "Gun Down na nga e!" They stopped and that was it. It was painful because I got them all over my thighs. What's bad is a friend of mine heard these same people talking later in the afternon. They said "Ano ba yang camaradarie na naka post sa banner, corny naman. Alam naman ni sir Jesse na hindi tayo nandito para makipagkaibigan" Also, it's affecting a lot of the newbies. During the first defend the flag game, none of them wanted to assault. I told them we had to or they'd win. One said to the other "Ayoko ngang mag assault, and lakas ng mga baril nila. Dito nalang tayong mahihina ang baril. Yung mga malalakas ng baril nalang ang mag assault. As you know, we lost a lot of games. A lot of new players have low morale. another girl player also complained to me about how painful the shots were. In all my games, this is the first time I've ever gotten hematomas. BBut, I still do enjoy playing with other teams. It's still fun. Sometimes I'm tempted to run out and hit those damn zombies, I'm still trying. hehehe

N.B. I agree that a lot of newbies keep complaining about zombies. Most of the time, their BBs don't really reach their targets, or the BBs get off-tangent. What I'm saying is, don't complain if you're not really sure. And a lot of times, you can't really be sure unless you saw the BBs actually hit him, or heard it hit. Besides, even on our own team, there are zombies.
But you do agree, they're a challenge to play with. Challenge is good

thnx for posting that ma'am, kaya pala nakabaon lang kayo nun...and the time na nagcocommand ako ng spread out di kayo umaalis sa position nyo..now i know..mostly ganyan talga yung mga kalaro nating yan...sobra sobra sobrang ewan...much better if you shouted "gun down" and shouting again "dead man walking" and walking slowly and tinitignan mo perimeter for possible crossfire....definitely the mohawk guy is 1 of the high ranking players nila im referin too...traumatized kayo sa mga bb hits nyo from that team masakit talga mga bala nila..me too may pasa pa hanggang ngayon from p90 pero ok lang worth naman na dahil namission ko siya ahihihi...as a newb naranasan ko na rin yan...yan ang iniiwasan ko pag nagsama na yung fear&pagod..nakow di ka makapagisip ng tama and di mo na maenjoy yung game and letting those robocops enjoy...

thnx for posting this ma'am i respect your words and the situation that happen.
Back to top Go down
Zephyr
Cadet 1st Year
Zephyr

Female
Number of posts : 44
Forum XP points : 6135
Registration date : 2007-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Zombie issue... need to read..   Zombie issue... need to read.. - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2007 1:27 pm

Hehehje.. patay na po ako nun.was waiting for a medic who never came, so I reluctantly left the scene. Someone told me later that the medic died. don't know if that was true. Anyway, don't worry po, I've been through far more excruciating pain than a mere BB hit. It doesn't dampen my eagerness to play. I think the severity of the said lesions was exacerbated by the fact that we were ten meters away from each other, more or less (it might have been more of less, if you know what I mean..hehe)I was just concerned about the effect it was having on newbies even newer than I. And I noticed that I was being referred to so I decided to have my say.Thnx for listening. Smile
Back to top Go down
SyLvR
Cadet 3rd Year
SyLvR

Female
Number of posts : 101
Forum XP points : 6133
Registration date : 2007-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Zombie issue... need to read..   Zombie issue... need to read.. - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2007 3:46 pm

Grabe, Cousin. I cannot comprehend the wits of the alchemy of which you speak. Lalim mo kase......Joke lang! tongue

Anyway, I knew u were the one with the hematomas. Dang! I was fighting with that particular team.

When it comes to playing, they're fond of assaulting. We spread out while we assault. Pretty good, but the problem is the fact that their guns are also PRETTY strong. I felt sorry for those at the other side.

I wanted to join the chopsueys and woodland because I didn't see them coming out much from their hiding places.

Si Zephyr kase at yung isang nire-recruit namin lang mahilig mag-assault. Nung tumakbo daw sila at sabi "assault," pagtingin sa likod, walang sumusunod.

Yeah, my gun is stronger now and heavier, but you know what's ironic? That first day with my new baby, I didn't kill anybody!
Nung 270 yung baril ko nun, at least may napatay pa ako. (Butin nalang honest yun--anak ni Sir Tupa!)
I therefore conclude that skill, pertaining to stealth, is your best weapon.

Maraming zombie at marami ng natatakot. Sana naman maka-enjoy mga players. Walang sadistahan. Nakakahiya naman sa mga ini-invite naming maglaro.

I still enjoy playing tho......I miss playing with my fellow BAG members!!! Digital kase camo ko. Sir, ibalik nyo ako para may hematoma na rin ako. lol!
Back to top Go down
JETMAN
Private 1st Class
JETMAN

Male
Number of posts : 284
Job : spec ops lol!
Forum XP points : 6207
Registration date : 2007-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Zombie issue... need to read..   Zombie issue... need to read.. - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2007 3:47 pm

i request sir dods that if some players do not want to abide the rules and do not want to enjoy and just hurt let them find other teams to play with yung nakokornyhan din sa camradarie... kasi mostly ang gusto ng newbies bumawi at magpalakas narin ng baril..... sir i think if we are hosting the game we should be on top and what we say should be final and no complaints because we are the host....
Back to top Go down
Resbak
Lance Corporal
Resbak

Male
Number of posts : 367
Forum XP points : 6124
Registration date : 2007-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Zombie issue... need to read..   Zombie issue... need to read.. - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2007 4:20 pm

@mga sir
newbie po(tinatakot niyo ako e hehehe)joke
Back to top Go down
abis
Master Gunnery Sergeant
abis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Zombie issue... need to read..   Zombie issue... need to read.. - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2007 4:25 pm

SyLvR wrote:
Grabe, Cousin. I cannot comprehend the wits of the alchemy of which you speak. Lalim mo kase......Joke lang! tongue

Anyway, I knew u were the one with the hematomas. Dang! I was fighting with that particular team.

When it comes to playing, they're fond of assaulting. We spread out while we assault. Pretty good, but the problem is the fact that their guns are also PRETTY strong. I felt sorry for those at the other side.

I wanted to join the chopsueys and woodland because I didn't see them coming out much from their hiding places.

Si Zephyr kase at yung isang nire-recruit namin lang mahilig mag-assault. Nung tumakbo daw sila at sabi "assault," pagtingin sa likod, walang sumusunod.

Yeah, my gun is stronger now and heavier, but you know what's ironic? That first day with my new baby, I didn't kill anybody!
Nung 270 yung baril ko nun, at least may napatay pa ako. (Butin nalang honest yun--anak ni Sir Tupa!)
I therefore conclude that skill, pertaining to stealth, is your best weapon.

Maraming zombie at marami ng natatakot. Sana naman maka-enjoy mga players. Walang sadistahan. Nakakahiya naman sa mga ini-invite naming maglaro.

I still enjoy playing tho......I miss playing with my fellow BAG members!!! Digital kase camo ko. Sir, ibalik nyo ako para may hematoma na rin ako. lol!

fafi same here nung inupgrade ko beng beng ko noon...nazero ako ahihihi lol!

like i told ever1 here...they have the firepower but if you take out the heads..we can get the upper hand...aysus nosebleed ulit... lol!

and by the tip ko lang

u dont have to assault if everybody is under heavy fire...i suggest the guys at the back should be flanking if the frontal squads are under fire... if not i suggest to everybody to use the tactics hit and run..pero nakakapagod ahihihihi lol!

Last edited by on Wed Aug 01, 2007 4:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
krap
Field Marshals
krap

Male
Number of posts : 876
Job : Chef
Forum XP points : 6186
Registration date : 2007-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Zombie issue... need to read..   Zombie issue... need to read.. - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2007 4:27 pm

ITO HA, HINDI AKO AGREE SA "PAGPAPA UPGRADE PARA LANG MANAKIT AT BUMAWI..." WALA TAYONG PERSONAL NA KAAWAY PARA MAGPALAKAS NG BARIL AT PARA MANAKIT. OK LANG MAGPALAKAS NG BARIL PERO SA TINGIN NIYO BA PAG LAGPAS NA KAYO SA LIMIT WHICH IS 450 FPS MAKAKALARO PA KAYO? Very Happy Very Happy

Last edited by on Wed Aug 01, 2007 4:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://krapniknil.multiply.com/
abis
Master Gunnery Sergeant
abis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Zombie issue... need to read..   Zombie issue... need to read.. - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2007 4:30 pm

uy krap may kuryente na diyan!??!!?!?!? ahihihihi lol!

ako krap magpapaugrade ng around 450 fps pero gagamitin ko lang sa big game o may dayo...ahihihihihihi
Back to top Go down
SyLvR
Cadet 3rd Year
SyLvR

Female

PostSubject: Re: Zombie issue... need to read..   Zombie issue... need to read.. - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2007 4:45 pm

It's me again!
I didn't upgrade my gun. I bought one coz I don't have one. Smile It's stronger now because it's an s-system. Ayaw kong magpa-upgrade eh. Gusto ko yung matagal kong magagamit na ok pa rin ang fps niya.

However, it was heavy and it even hit me on face. Kaya pala wala pa akong nakikitang babae na ang baril ay s-system! lol!

And, people, revenge is never the answer.
Enjoy nga ako eh. Marami akong kwento sa mga kapalpakan ko.

Siguro ganito ako magsalita kase mula nung makalaro natin yung isang team, dun lagi ako napupunta. Hindi ko pa nararamdaman yung mga baril nila.
Back to top Go down
krap
Field Marshals
krap

Male

PostSubject: Re: Zombie issue... need to read..   Zombie issue... need to read.. - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2007 4:47 pm

Sir SyLvR, Pwede Ka Bang MagPakilala Sa INTRODUCE YOURSELF sa OPEN THREAD???

Thank You Sir
Back to top Go down
abis
Master Gunnery Sergeant
abis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Zombie issue... need to read..   Zombie issue... need to read.. - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2007 4:51 pm

SyLvR wrote:
It's me again!
I didn't upgrade my gun. I bought one coz I don't have one. Smile It's stronger now because it's an s-system. Ayaw kong magpa-upgrade eh. Gusto ko yung matagal kong magagamit na ok pa rin ang fps niya.

However, it was heavy and it even hit me on face. Kaya pala wala pa akong nakikitang babae na ang baril ay s-system! lol!

And, people, revenge is never the answer.
Enjoy nga ako eh. Marami akong kwento sa mga kapalpakan ko.

Siguro ganito ako magsalita kase mula nung makalaro natin yung isang team, dun lagi ako napupunta. Hindi ko pa nararamdaman yung mga baril nila.

sayang sir nag m4 sop mod boyie ka na lang sana...mabilis buhay ng spring ng m4 jg s-system..in a month 390fps na yan lol! yung boyie matagal daw buhay nun.. lalo na pag naka m125 Smile
Back to top Go down
SyLvR
Cadet 3rd Year
SyLvR

Female

PostSubject: Re: Zombie issue... need to read..   Zombie issue... need to read.. - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2007 4:51 pm

Sir Krap, ako po yung babae na lagi mong kasama sa last wave. Yung laging humihingi ng vitamins? Remember me? Shocked

La pa akong magandang pic eh. Gusto ko sanang i-introduce sarili ko sa thread na yun.

And don't worry, I'm not a revenge freak. I'm there for the free sauna! Cool
Back to top Go down
krap
Field Marshals
krap

Male

PostSubject: Re: Zombie issue... need to read..   Zombie issue... need to read.. - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2007 4:58 pm

Agoy!?! Sus Ginoo, Babae Man Gayam Dong!?!?

Ahihihi Sorry Ma'am Babae Pala. Yeah I remember You.

Pwede Ka Namang Mag Introduce Dun Eh... Edit Mo Na Lang Pag Maglalagay Ka Na Lang Ng Pic Mo Oh Di Ba?

Hay Buhay Robocop,

Ganito Na Lang Kaya Tawagin Ko Kaya Si "Peter Weller" The Real ROBOCOP??? Ano Sa Tingin Niyo?
Back to top Go down
abis
Master Gunnery Sergeant
abis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Zombie issue... need to read..   Zombie issue... need to read.. - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2007 5:03 pm

babae siya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????? ay sister!!!!!!!!!!

bat naruto kasi avatar mo???? ahihihihihihihihi lol!

sige na introduce yourself kahit pix from friendster ok na lol!
Back to top Go down
SyLvR
Cadet 3rd Year
SyLvR

Female

PostSubject: Re: Zombie issue... need to read..   Zombie issue... need to read.. - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2007 5:05 pm

No Sir Abis, sayang, hindi ko alam yun! Waaah! Sabi kase ni Yayo, kung gusto ko ng matagal kong ma-eenjoy yung fps ko, s-system nalang.

I made a stupid purchase before coz wellfire was one sale. I bought it for 2800 pesos. really cheap, but really bad purchase. I wasn't playing yet at that time.

When I joined, I used that gun and made my first kill. However, I noticed that I like to hide a lot and I wasn't confident yet in assaulting. And my aim with that gun was pretty bad. So I used that gun only for one day and never touched it again.

I scouted around for a gun and finally, after being undecisive, I bought the s-system.

Please know this everyone, I bought that because I want to save myself from future expenses. I don't have any other ulterior motive.

I only found out about the issues right now.

Clean fun for everyone!!!

Back to top Go down
abis
Master Gunnery Sergeant
abis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Zombie issue... need to read..   Zombie issue... need to read.. - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2007 5:09 pm

if you wanna maintain your fps u need additional internal upgrades such spring guide with bearing..piston head with bearing..metal bushings and shim set..delayer...and a good batt...ahihihihi nose bleed na toh! lol!
Back to top Go down
SyLvR
Cadet 3rd Year
SyLvR

Female

PostSubject: Re: Zombie issue... need to read..   Zombie issue... need to read.. - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2007 5:09 pm

Embarassed Actually po, sabi nila bakla daw ako. Lalake daw ako na nagpapanggap na babae.

Idol ko si Naruto eh. Kahit na medyo bobo, matapang! Rolling Eyes Di katulad ko... hehehe

Sige, I'll do that tomorrow. Baka mahuli na ako na nag-i-internet lang ng boss ko.

See you at the meeting, mga lola!
Back to top Go down
abis
Master Gunnery Sergeant
abis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Zombie issue... need to read..   Zombie issue... need to read.. - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2007 5:10 pm

krap di ka ba nalilito T_T
Back to top Go down
Tupa
Advisor
Advisor

Male
Number of posts : 1976
Forum XP points : 7692

PostSubject: Re: Zombie issue... need to read..   Zombie issue... need to read.. - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2007 6:03 pm

Zombie Issues,

This is the reply (txt) I got from Team Sayote regarding this issue when I mentioned this to them.

"Lahat mga yun newbie halos nag aasume tol, tau we encounter zombies but we never complain kamu, only 1 ting we do jst kip on shooting til we hear da word hit or we saw dem raised der gun 2 admit hit then we stop shooting, 4 those hu experienced zombies in our team members in behalf of Team Sayote we Apologize 2 every1, thanks u 4 a nice game last Sunday en GodBless Us All, yan sbhn mu tol, let us be humble, post mu yang snbi ko"

Zephyr and SyLvr,

Both beautiful and courageous ladies, many thanks for you inputs on this matter and also for understanding the Airsoft sport.

Zephyr wrote:
"N.B. I agree that a lot of newbies keep complaining about zombies. Most of the time, their BBs don't really reach their targets, or the BBs get off-tangent. What I'm saying is, don't complain if you're not really sure. And a lot of times, you can't really be sure unless you saw the BBs actually hit him, or heard it hit. Besides, even on our own team, there are zombies.
But you do agree, they're a challenge to play with. Challenge is good"

I agree with you on this and have noticed this many times especially on newbies. They are always assuming that when they can see the target and they shoot, they (most of the time) assume that they are hitting the target. Most of the time too, they shoot the target even when it is very far and a lot of thing can alter their accuracy. Although I'm sure too that many times, they are also hitting their target but ....

SyLver wrote:
"I therefore conclude that skill, pertaining to stealth, is your best weapon."

Very very true. I have killed so many times 5-12 opponents in one game without even firing a single shot! Although higher fps may give you an advantage in some games, it is not the gamut for best weapon. It's still your tactics and skills which will lead to many kills. You learn this by experience and getting killed a lot of times. You will never learn the tactics if you just stay in your position and waiting for the opponent to come to you. You need to develop assaults, manuever and ambush skills, Also, you will enjoy more the game if you try to assault or circle the enemy, its more exciting doing this especially if you get to kill most of them without a shot fired!
Back to top Go down
Tupa
Advisor
Advisor

Male
Number of posts : 1976
Forum XP points : 7692

PostSubject: Re: Zombie issue... need to read..   Zombie issue... need to read.. - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2007 6:42 pm

just received this txt from Ding (Tomahawk) of Team Sayote

"Sir Doddie bakit naman ganuon un mga members mo? Parand na-generalize na team sayote lang lahat. Tapos they assume na ako yong tumira porke mohawk eh naka bonnet ako, pare pareho uniform namin and ang naka P90 huong Sunday eh 7-players. Parang biased naman ang dating ng post ng mga members nyo sir and masyado pino-politika ang pinapalaki. di kami kami magpost para wala ng istorya, harapin na lang kami para maayos. marami kaming concerns regarding zombies and fps limit pati bad mouth ng ibang team pero we keep silent kasi its part of the game and it happens because of the fact that its a game. We want to have fun and play and wala kaming gustong saktan. yong first game nga sa Bernuda may tama misis ko sa mukha but still we played and had fun. ngayon may gusto pang exclusive na game, di bat ayaw nu ng ELITE? they tend to compare us with BAC but we are very much different. And i think its a big misconception sir. parang iyong mga newbies pa mas maraming alam. medyo upset ako sir pero naiintindihan ko side nila at naging newbie rin ako na nasaktan at maraming nadanas na sugat at HEMATOMAS sa buong katawan pati sa mukha, sana lang sir ma-explain nyo na madami kaming kasama na di SAYOTE at pareho ng uniform at ka- team nyo din, saka sa mga newbies na sana ma-educate sa pag-assume at sa mentality nila. Wear proper proctective gear and act accordingly. im very sorry kung masama ang tingin nila sa akin. In behalf of my TEAM and sa lahat ng apektado pasensya na po. Hope we can talk personnally and not thru the web or text para mas ok sir. Thanks and sorry again to all who have grudges, Peace Po."

I called Ding and we talked personally and we discussed this issue. It was explained that our forum is open to all to express his concerns/complains so that it would be known and acted upon. This is not to make a big issue of it but rather to solve or fix the issue. I have invited the TRIO ( Ding, Jess and Butch) on our Monthly meeting so that this would all be explained.
Back to top Go down
SyLvR
Cadet 3rd Year
SyLvR

Female

PostSubject: Re: Zombie issue... need to read..   Zombie issue... need to read.. - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2007 8:27 pm

Sad Nakakalungkot naman na ang daming nagkakaroon ng samaan ng loob.
I was with Yayo a while ago and we were discussing the posts.
Nasaan na yung fun kung nagkakagigilan na ang mga tao?
This game is based on the Honor System and is supposed to be fun.
That's why we joined.

We're surprised about how serious it got.

I hope naman na maaayos to, Sir. Nakalaro pa naman namin sila and we learned things from them. Team work counts a lot and so does strategy. Lethal combination.

Clean fun and just FUN, please, on both sides.

Sana naman wala akong na-offend. We'd like to believe that we see both sides of the issue.

Bati na po tayong lahat!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zombie issue... need to read..   Zombie issue... need to read.. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Zombie issue... need to read..
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next