Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLatest imagesSearchLog in

Zombie issue... need to read..

Go down 
+20
xtreme698866
handgunner
jheph
-nakazune-
Resbak
SyLvR
Zephyr
intruder
zero-nine
bhoyet28
kadafi
izzi
TooTsY
disease
Tupa
yobski3131
navyseal33
abis
krap
JETMAN
24 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
JETMAN
Private 1st Class
JETMAN

Male
Number of posts : 284
Job : spec ops lol!
Forum XP points : 6202
Registration date : 2007-07-17

Zombie issue... need to read.. Empty
PostSubject: Zombie issue... need to read..   Zombie issue... need to read.. EmptyTue Jul 31, 2007 11:52 am

sir pres, i want to put up this issue now so it won't get out of hand again and cause problems for the group, like the ones we had before...

my friends who played last sunday said that some players had been doing "zombie" again, (sniper) said that he shot someone fourtimes but never gave up and shouted hit, in fact, when he saw the shooter he bursted on him even though the shooter was already shouting hit, 5-10 bullets still landed at him. another player also said that even though she was shouting hit and raising her gun they still bursted at her, causing hematoma spots on her right and left leg...... upon experiencing this, they brought this issue up to me because they are shy and afraid to come up to the officers... they also said that they are going to do upgrades to their guns (change srings etc... lagpas limit tpos gmit ng .25 bbs) for the revenge of what they experienced... i told them that this cannot be and BAG can not tolerate this.... i also had heard that some players got through the chrono because some used 0.25bbs and claimed that they had .20bbs.... i encouraged them not to do revenge and leave this issue to the officers so it would not cause more problems..

sir pres, i think we nid to take this seriously to prevent accidents and cause distortions for the group... we have a great bonding for group and we should not destroy this by having revenge and preventing bad impressions to group members... i also wanted to show them that our goal is to enjoy and play not to hurt and create enemies...

sir karamihan daw ng nagzombie was coming from the other group that you played last sunday... i posted this para sa ikabubuti ng grupo at para hindi sitahin ang mga dpat.... this is for the good of all BAGUIO AIRSOFT PLAYERS and not only for our group...... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
krap
Field Marshals
krap

Male
Number of posts : 876
Job : Chef
Forum XP points : 6181
Registration date : 2007-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Zombie issue... need to read..   Zombie issue... need to read.. EmptyTue Jul 31, 2007 12:04 pm

Meron Rin Akong Narinig Na "Pwede Bang Mag Zombie, Ngayon Lang Naman Eh" Sabay Tawanan Ang Mga Loko.

Sobrang Pasaway Ang Mga Yan Hay Buhay

"KAKASABI LANG NA WAG MAG ZOMBIE DAHIL GAGAYAHIN RIN NG RUMARATRAT SA ZOMBIE"

Di Naman Siguro Mahirap Intindihin Yun Eh...
Back to top Go down
http://krapniknil.multiply.com/
abis
Master Gunnery Sergeant
abis

Male
Number of posts : 3871
Job : free lancer
Forum XP points : 7547
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Zombie issue... need to read..   Zombie issue... need to read.. EmptyTue Jul 31, 2007 12:05 pm

hehe i agree fafi jet...narinig ko yan sa mga nasa batallion namin..last sunday

sir dods i also saw another one blind firing..u know naman siguro kung sino yun...

we were at the other side of the hill deployed and concealed(composed of 3 scoped squadmates including me and 1 spotter(si disease) sa likod namin) waiting for opfors to penetrate the other hill..as we were waiting we saw advancement from opfors...

1 of my squadmate was hit..i know that is very close and with the sound of the gun i know him already

as they pass by and we remained concealed then i saw the shooter...penetrating from the other side, backups are from atru..as he engage other squadmates i saw em blindfired...im supposed to fire my gun pero hindi abot...until i waited patiently that he will go down the hill.. as expected he went down...i quickly glance to my scope...and went to firing position...then i quickly aim my crosshair to his body...then prayed to hit the target...as my eyes blured i closed my eyes quickly and soften my grip to my rifle...saying to myself "steady...steady". then pull my trigger once twice 3ce for singleshot...i waited to raise his hand..and still im pulling the trigger, "PANG! PANG! PANG ! PANG! PANG!

and when i saw he raises his hand...i told myself...."gotcha p90!" heheehehehehe ok ba? kwento ko?

lol!

Last edited by on Tue Jul 31, 2007 1:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/chiroCR
navyseal33
Gunnery Sergeant
navyseal33

Male
Number of posts : 1399
Forum XP points : 6143
Registration date : 2007-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Zombie issue... need to read..   Zombie issue... need to read.. EmptyTue Jul 31, 2007 1:06 pm

thats why id like to suggest again na tayo tayo muna ang mag laro; next time na tayo maki laro sa other teams.
Very Happy Smile Neutral Sad Laughing
Back to top Go down
yobski3131
Forum Police
Forum Police
yobski3131

Number of posts : 2523
Forum XP points : 7326
Registration date : 2007-07-19

PostSubject: Re: Zombie issue... need to read..   Zombie issue... need to read.. EmptyTue Jul 31, 2007 2:52 pm

sirs, let them be...., but lets just play...... fair and square and enjoy the game... laro lang tayo
Back to top Go down
krap
Field Marshals
krap

Male

PostSubject: Re: Zombie issue... need to read..   Zombie issue... need to read.. EmptyTue Jul 31, 2007 3:03 pm

Ganito Lang Naman Yun Eh...

Kung Zombie, Ayaw Umamin, Kaw Na mag HIT At Lapitan Mo At Sabihin Mo Sa Kanya "Sobrang Zombie Mo Naman, Ako Na Lang Mag HI - HIT Nakakahiya Naman Sayo Eh" Tignan Ko Lang Kung Di Mapahiya Yan.

lol! lol! Wapak!?!?! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
JETMAN
Private 1st Class
JETMAN

Male

PostSubject: Re: Zombie issue... need to read..   Zombie issue... need to read.. EmptyTue Jul 31, 2007 5:35 pm

sir we canot let them be and cause casualties, you might not know that you get hit in the mask and gets through... as i said this cannot be tolerated... inflicting pain, not being honest, i think this already not enjoying the game but destroying it...
Back to top Go down
JETMAN
Private 1st Class
JETMAN

Male

PostSubject: Re: Zombie issue... need to read..   Zombie issue... need to read.. EmptyTue Jul 31, 2007 5:38 pm

I am not trying to create an issue but to prevent us from getting hurt
.... kasi gusto na rin bumawi ng mga kasama ko... papalakas daw ng baril at dadayain ung chrono.... ok bah???? eheheheh!!!!
Back to top Go down
krap
Field Marshals
krap

Male

PostSubject: Re: Zombie issue... need to read..   Zombie issue... need to read.. EmptyTue Jul 31, 2007 5:40 pm

Mag Hit Ka Na Lang Kung Ayaw Ng Zombie Umamin "SABIHIN MO NA HIT NA AKO SABAY LAPITAN MO ZOMBIE "ANG ZOMBIE MO NAMAN" (DAPAT MALAKAS PAGKAKASABI MO AT NG MARINIG NG IBA HANGGANG NUETRAL HEHEHE) Eh Di Nahiya Sya Nun.

Basta Wag Lang Gagaya Sa Zombie.
Back to top Go down
JETMAN
Private 1st Class
JETMAN

Male

PostSubject: Re: Zombie issue... need to read..   Zombie issue... need to read.. EmptyTue Jul 31, 2007 5:42 pm

kaya mas maganda siguro kung officer ang magsabi in behalf nung group
Back to top Go down
Tupa
Advisor
Advisor

Male
Number of posts : 1976
Forum XP points : 7687

PostSubject: Re: Zombie issue... need to read..   Zombie issue... need to read.. EmptyTue Jul 31, 2007 6:08 pm

many thanks for the inputs/comments.

Jetman, thanks for the good advice to the other players. Our goal is to enjoy and not to hurt anybody but also of course we should not get hurt while enjoying. I will discuss these issues with Team Sayote. I allready talked to Ding last time he "Zombie'd" when i shot him. He denied getting hit when we talked but later (through E-mail) he acknowledged the "Hit" and apologized for it. Hopefully, most of them will be man enough to acknowledge their hits too.
Also next time we Chrono, we will use our magazines on guns exceeding 400 on the 1st chrono. Guns are surely below 450 even if they use 0.25 and the chrono reading is below 400.
For other BAG players having concerns/issues/problems, pls don't hesitate to approach me or other fellow BAG's players. We can only act on them if we know them. I'm very open minded regarding airsoft.
If you can do what Krap has suggested, that's the best approach to the Zombie player. Mas masakit ang tama kaysa sa bbs and it will really penetrate the skin (pwera na lang kung makapal din ang mukha).
Increasing your fps will not solve the Zombie issue. It will defeat the purpose of our Team. Play safe, enjoy the game, don't cause injury or hurt to others' Increasing your fps will only destroy camaraderie and cause pain. Improving your tactics is a better option. I can give some pointers on this based on my limited experience.
Back to top Go down
abis
Master Gunnery Sergeant
abis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Zombie issue... need to read..   Zombie issue... need to read.. EmptyTue Jul 31, 2007 8:22 pm

batuhin mo ng shuriken fafis...ahihihi joke lang

best option talga yung suggestion ni krap...

wala naman talga sa lakas ng baril para makahi e nasa tactics rin...try nyo magwarrock...tapos iapply nyo sa airsoft ganda yun! kasi gugulong gulong ka rin sa field o di ba?ahihihi

i already experienced those things...honestly me too naging ganyan..."magpapalakas ng baril for zombie"...until i found out wala sa baril...nasa player's skill para mkahit...regarding zombie issue...to me if di umaamin...change position ako...fall back tapos mag flaflank...tapos lapitan ko siya tapos bratatatatat(ay sira pala auto ko)...pak pak pak pak! (headshot ko ahihihii thru singleshot)

ayun sigurado maghihit..ahihihihihi lol!

one of the reasons why i choose to have a magnified scope is to see if the one im shooting is umaamin...napansin ko lang po sa the "oders" is 1st tama ng hit di nila nararamdaman..either if they were running or walking...

sensya na mga fafis if lage ako malandi sa forum...friendly naman ako di ba?ahihihi lol!
Back to top Go down
abis
Master Gunnery Sergeant
abis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Zombie issue... need to read..   Zombie issue... need to read.. EmptyTue Jul 31, 2007 8:33 pm

ngek ginamit mo acnt ni disease?ahihihi

1. yes fafi krap tahts very true...isa akong mamboboso sa airsoftfield...ahihihihihihi lol!

2. syems naman fafi thats 1 of the reasons para makita ko kung kwan...........hit siya o hindi...ahihihihihi
Back to top Go down
disease
Forum Technicians
Forum Technicians
disease

Number of posts : 340
Forum XP points : 6177
Registration date : 2007-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Zombie issue... need to read..   Zombie issue... need to read.. EmptyTue Jul 31, 2007 8:42 pm

Ahahahahaha Joke Lang Fafi. Baka Sumama Ang Loob Mo Sa Kin Nyan Fafi... PEACE ULIT
Back to top Go down
TooTsY
Private
TooTsY

Male
Number of posts : 231
Forum XP points : 6138

PostSubject: Re: Zombie issue... need to read..   Zombie issue... need to read.. EmptyTue Jul 31, 2007 8:56 pm

amen to that! Smile
Back to top Go down
izzi
Airsofter
izzi

Male
Number of posts : 3
Forum XP points : 6131
Registration date : 2007-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Zombie issue... need to read..   Zombie issue... need to read.. EmptyTue Jul 31, 2007 9:37 pm

ya nga ang dame masydong zombie Mad i even shouted zombie to them while at the game lol! manga robo cop daw eh lol! hehehehe
Back to top Go down
izzi
Airsofter
izzi

Male
Number of posts : 3
Forum XP points : 6131

PostSubject: Re: Zombie issue... need to read..   Zombie issue... need to read.. EmptyTue Jul 31, 2007 9:49 pm

i agree to many zombies players... ROBOCOP? hehehe
Back to top Go down
kadafi
Staff Sergeant
kadafi

Male
Number of posts : 844
Forum XP points : 6162

PostSubject: Re: Zombie issue... need to read..   Zombie issue... need to read.. EmptyTue Jul 31, 2007 9:53 pm

haay...syang ala ku nung sunday para nakita ku nangyari...mrmi tlga nmis pg di nglaro....hndi ba cla nakonsenya nkskit cla nandya pa...ako aku pg nahit maski di ko lm kung sng nanggaling aamin nako eh...kkatakot nman nangyari sana di mangyari skin un...babae ba un jet?wawa nman...cnu kaya mga un dpt sa mga un mpagsbhan...di ko na kailangan ng tissue tinagalog ko nalang hehehe...sir abis eto tisyu oh...
Back to top Go down
kadafi
Staff Sergeant
kadafi

Male
Number of posts : 844
Forum XP points : 6162

PostSubject: Re: Zombie issue... need to read..   Zombie issue... need to read.. EmptyTue Jul 31, 2007 9:54 pm

dpat twag sa mga un lito lapid or fernando poe di tntblan ng bala...
Back to top Go down
abis
Master Gunnery Sergeant
abis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Zombie issue... need to read..   Zombie issue... need to read.. EmptyTue Jul 31, 2007 10:34 pm

disease wrote:
Ahahahahaha Joke Lang Fafi. Baka Sumama Ang Loob Mo Sa Kin Nyan Fafi... PEACE ULIT

ok lang fafi..loves ko naman kayo eh...mwah! lol!
Back to top Go down
bhoyet28
Cadet 3rd Year
bhoyet28

Male
Number of posts : 102
Forum XP points : 6121
Registration date : 2007-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Zombie issue... need to read..   Zombie issue... need to read.. EmptyWed Aug 01, 2007 12:29 am

hirap namn mgsalita lalo na pg newbie ka lng...

nakakainis ang zombie kc tinatamaan mo na nga titignan ka lng nya taps minsan babarilin ka pa... or kng d nya nakita kng cnu nakaHIT sa kanya d sya aamin...

for me as newbie na ganun ang maexperience sa fisrt game mejo nakakawala ng gana mgairsoft...

pero enjoy dn kalaban mga zombie sarap nila RAT-RATIN hanggang sa umamin lalo na kng lahat ng BBs mo tumatama hehehe sana may mark yng BBs ko sa kanya hehehe...

nakabawi na ako kaya ngeenjoy na ako hihihi
pero sana wala na zombie para namn mgenjoy lahat n wala gaanong masaktan kc masakit talaga ma-HIT ng na-HIT mo na... huhuhu
Back to top Go down
Tupa
Advisor
Advisor

Male
Number of posts : 1976
Forum XP points : 7687

PostSubject: Re: Zombie issue... need to read..   Zombie issue... need to read.. EmptyWed Aug 01, 2007 12:47 am

Bhoyet, Kahit Newbie lang pwede maglabas ng concern at sama ng loob para naman malaman natin kung anong mga problema ninyo. Hirap lang kasi talagang alisin iyong mga Zombie. I'm sure kahit sa team natin meron pa rin BUT not that much. Meron im sure na minsan ay di umaamin sa mga mahinang tama or ligaw na bala but I'm very sure di tayo kasing Zombie ng mga idini-describe ninyo. Hopefully, we will get to the point where everyone will be very honest. I hope also that you as a Newbie don't allow the Zombies to lose your interest in Airsoft. We are working to have a Group that you could be proud of.
Back to top Go down
zero-nine
Chief of Staff
zero-nine

Number of posts : 282
Forum XP points : 6246
Registration date : 2007-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Zombie issue... need to read..   Zombie issue... need to read.. EmptyWed Aug 01, 2007 1:43 am

agree ako a iyo sir jet, dapat hanggang maaga pa agapan na yung mga zombies at huwag na nating antayin na may madisgrasya pa, anyway di naman tayo masasaktan kung mag zombie man sila, kung ayaw sumigaw ng hit ratratin nyo na lang hanggang maubos ang bb's ng magz nyo tignan lang natin kundi sila tubuan ng instant "BULUTONG". i also suggest na magkaron tayo ng marshal 2 to 3 marshals per team, di man natin nakikta lahat ng players male lessen naman yung mga garapal na zombies, volunteer na lang kung sino may gustong mag magshal at palitan na lang, and i think ok lang na makilaro sila sa atin until such time na matutu at mahiya sila sa kaka zombie nila dahil honest ang BAG players. just put in our mind na laro lang ang hanap natin at hindi sakitan. tks.
Back to top Go down
krap
Field Marshals
krap

Male

PostSubject: Re: Zombie issue... need to read..   Zombie issue... need to read.. EmptyWed Aug 01, 2007 9:48 am

Ganito Na Lang Sir Dods Para Mas Maganda. Nung Nag Marshall Tayo Sa Bermuda Di Naman Gaanong NagkaZOMBIE Ang Mga Loko Di Ba?

FIRST, BAGO MAG START ANG GAME IBE BRIEF NATIN SA LAHAT NG PLAYERS NA ANG MARSHALL PAGNAKITA NIYANG NATAMAAN ANG PLAYER AT AYAW UMAMIN ITUTURO NG MARSHALL NA HIT NA SIYA DAPAT WALANG MAG REREKLAMO DAHIL NAKITA NG MARSHALL, PARANG REFEREE'S DECISION SA BOXING HEHEHE... WALANG SAMAAN NG LOOB KUNG ITINURO NG MARSHALL NA HIT NA SIYA. TRABAHO NG MARSHALL YUN EH.

SECOND, KUNG WALA ANG MARSHALL AT HINDI NAKIKITA NG MARSHALL NA MAY NAGSO ZOMBIE IKAW NA ANG MAG HIT AT LAPITAN MO YUNG PLAYER AT SABIHIN MONG "ANG ZOMBIE MO NAMAN" WALANG SAMAAN NG LOOB DUN MGA SIR/MA'AM DAHIL THIS IS A HONEST GAME!!!

THIRD, APPROACH OUR OFFICER KUNG MAY REKLAMO. SASABIHIN NAMAN NG OFFICERS NA SI GANITO MAY REKLAMO NAGSO ZOMBIE NA NAMAN SI GANITO, GANYAN.

WAG PONG MAHIYA KAHIT NEWBIE KA PALANG.

THIS IS HONEST GAME...
Back to top Go down
abis
Master Gunnery Sergeant
abis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Zombie issue... need to read..   Zombie issue... need to read.. EmptyWed Aug 01, 2007 10:02 am

nice!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zombie issue... need to read..   Zombie issue... need to read.. Empty

Back to top Go down

Zombie issue... need to read..
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next