Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLatest imagesSearchLog in

Zombie issue... need to read..

Go down 
+20
xtreme698866
handgunner
jheph
-nakazune-
Resbak
SyLvR
Zephyr
intruder
zero-nine
bhoyet28
kadafi
izzi
TooTsY
disease
Tupa
yobski3131
navyseal33
abis
krap
JETMAN
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
JETMAN
Private 1st Class
JETMAN

Male
Number of posts : 284
Job : spec ops lol!
Forum XP points : 6207
Registration date : 2007-07-17

Zombie issue... need to read.. - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Zombie issue... need to read..   Zombie issue... need to read.. - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2007 11:52 am

First topic message reminder :

sir pres, i want to put up this issue now so it won't get out of hand again and cause problems for the group, like the ones we had before...

my friends who played last sunday said that some players had been doing "zombie" again, (sniper) said that he shot someone fourtimes but never gave up and shouted hit, in fact, when he saw the shooter he bursted on him even though the shooter was already shouting hit, 5-10 bullets still landed at him. another player also said that even though she was shouting hit and raising her gun they still bursted at her, causing hematoma spots on her right and left leg...... upon experiencing this, they brought this issue up to me because they are shy and afraid to come up to the officers... they also said that they are going to do upgrades to their guns (change srings etc... lagpas limit tpos gmit ng .25 bbs) for the revenge of what they experienced... i told them that this cannot be and BAG can not tolerate this.... i also had heard that some players got through the chrono because some used 0.25bbs and claimed that they had .20bbs.... i encouraged them not to do revenge and leave this issue to the officers so it would not cause more problems..

sir pres, i think we nid to take this seriously to prevent accidents and cause distortions for the group... we have a great bonding for group and we should not destroy this by having revenge and preventing bad impressions to group members... i also wanted to show them that our goal is to enjoy and play not to hurt and create enemies...

sir karamihan daw ng nagzombie was coming from the other group that you played last sunday... i posted this para sa ikabubuti ng grupo at para hindi sitahin ang mga dpat.... this is for the good of all BAGUIO AIRSOFT PLAYERS and not only for our group...... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Tupa
Advisor
Advisor

Male
Number of posts : 1976
Forum XP points : 7692
Registration date : 2007-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Zombie issue... need to read..   Zombie issue... need to read.. - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2007 5:07 pm

I think we should not Close this. This is a good reminder to all of us that we want honesty in our Games. There is nothing wrong in our issues here.

As Jetman (originator of this thread) has said
"sir pres, i think we nid to take this seriously to prevent accidents and cause distortions for the group... we have a great bonding for group and we should not destroy this by having revenge and preventing bad impressions to group members... i also wanted to show them that our goal is to enjoy and play not to hurt and create enemies...

i posted this para sa ikabubuti ng grupo at para hindi sitahin ang mga dpat.... this is for the good of all BAGUIO AIRSOFT PLAYERS and not only for our group...... "

As many of you noticed, there were plenty of response to this thread meaning we are all aware and have some inputs (good and bad) about the issue. This is also to make aware the newbies that zombies should not discourage you from playing but instead improve your skills and tactics to deal with them but not to the point of being a zombie yourself. WE will not tolerate Zombie players in our group.

Last edited by on Thu Aug 16, 2007 5:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
yobski3131
Forum Police
Forum Police
yobski3131

Number of posts : 2523
Forum XP points : 7331
Registration date : 2007-07-19

PostSubject: Re: Zombie issue... need to read..   Zombie issue... need to read.. - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2007 5:21 pm

until it gets over a hundred pages

until we all learn our lessons

until we bleed....

honestly, there is nothing wrong with this issue
Back to top Go down
TooTsY
Private
TooTsY

Male
Number of posts : 231
Forum XP points : 6143
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Zombie issue... need to read..   Zombie issue... need to read.. - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 17, 2007 9:02 am

Embarassed my bad, gentle sirs... my bad Embarassed
Back to top Go down
abis
Master Gunnery Sergeant
abis

Male
Number of posts : 3871
Job : free lancer
Forum XP points : 7552

PostSubject: Re: Zombie issue... need to read..   Zombie issue... need to read.. - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 26, 2007 12:58 pm

i bet pag panay bolt action mga beng beng nating lahat ng airsofters imposible pang may zombie lol!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/chiroCR
krap
Field Marshals
krap

Male
Number of posts : 876
Job : Chef
Forum XP points : 6186
Registration date : 2007-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Zombie issue... need to read..   Zombie issue... need to read.. - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 26, 2007 8:12 pm

True Sir Abis. Kanina May Natamaan Ako Kasi Nakatayo Lang Siya. Ang Ginawa Ko Nag Antay Lang Kunti Tapos Bang!!! Aba'y Umupo Ulit Sinigawan Ko Ng "Narinig Ko Yun" Ayun Nag Declare Ng Hit ^_^ Hehehe...
Back to top Go down
http://krapniknil.multiply.com/
abis
Master Gunnery Sergeant
abis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Zombie issue... need to read..   Zombie issue... need to read.. - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2007 9:25 am

KrApNiKnIL wrote:
True Sir Abis. Kanina May Natamaan Ako Kasi Nakatayo Lang Siya. Ang Ginawa Ko Nag Antay Lang Kunti Tapos Bang!!! Aba'y Umupo Ulit Sinigawan Ko Ng "Narinig Ko Yun" Ayun Nag Declare Ng Hit ^_^ Hehehe...

abay sinu kalaro nyo kasi?heheheh Wink...i might not be playing for a while...may foot needs rest...kakasubside lang ng pain and yung pagmamaga... Wink pero ok lang... mas tipid nyhahahahhaha
Back to top Go down
bhoyet28
Cadet 3rd Year
bhoyet28

Male
Number of posts : 102
Forum XP points : 6126
Registration date : 2007-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Zombie issue... need to read..   Zombie issue... need to read.. - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2007 5:51 pm

hehehe hndi na talaga mawawala ang zombie Smile challenge na yun para satin ang kill ang zombie Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jheph
Cadet 2nd Year
jheph

Male
Number of posts : 67
Forum XP points : 6138

PostSubject: Re: Zombie issue... need to read..   Zombie issue... need to read.. - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2007 10:36 am

wow page nine na.

nakakawalang gana kasi maglaro pag may zombie,

may mga naglalaro nagsabi nong nakita nila na may zombie " sa iba na lang tayo maglaro sayang lang pagod at bb's "

Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
abis
Master Gunnery Sergeant
abis

Male

PostSubject: Re: Zombie issue... need to read..   Zombie issue... need to read.. - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2007 10:38 am

jheph wrote:
wow page nine na.

nakakawalang gana kasi maglaro pag may zombie,

may mga naglalaro nagsabi nong nakita nila na may zombie " sa iba na lang tayo maglaro sayang lang pagod at bb's "

Sad Sad Sad

very true my friend... nakakawalang gana ng sobra...mas lalo na sa amin na gumagapang sa field at isang kasa isang putok ang nagagawa lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zombie issue... need to read..   Zombie issue... need to read.. - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Zombie issue... need to read..
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6