Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLatest imagesSearchLog in

Gun Safety even when taking pictures...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mr suave
Field Marshals
mr suave

Male
Number of posts : 736
Job : Nurse
Forum XP points : 6927
Registration date : 2007-10-24

Gun Safety even when taking pictures... Empty
PostSubject: Gun Safety even when taking pictures...   Gun Safety even when taking pictures... EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 2:22 am

Ladies and Gentlemen,

We have to do something about our pictures. As much as I know most of them are posed shots, they all depict us as irresponsible when it comes to gun safety.

The things I notice that are common to most of the pictures:

1. Guns are pointed at other people.

2. Trigger fingers are on the trigger and not at the safe position (outside the trigger guard).

3. Magazines are inserted in the mag wells, even if the guns are not being used.

4. In some cases, the gun safeties are clearly shown as on full auto or semi and not on safe.

These things show to real steel gun owners how irresponsible we are when it comes to the handling of our guns.

Sure, a lot of you will say, "laruan lang 'to!" But it violates two of the safety rules: one--treat every gun as if it were real; two--consider every gun loaded. If bad gun habits are picked up when using these toys, these are the same habits that will be picked up when you have a chance to handle the real thing. Further, it shows how "amateur" we are--we dress like Special Forces "kuno" and we name our teams after these elite groups, but we do not carry ourselves like we even know the basic gun etiquettes. Not even just for pictures.

Just that one of these days, someone will get their eye shot out by accident. Please, let us not wait for that day before doing something about it.

I'd really appreciate it if you talk to your respective teams about it. If you refuse to follow, I can not do anything--I have no authority over you or your teams. (I mean, who am I to tell you how to play airsoft, right?!)

Just something for you guys to think about.

Peace,

CK

Originally posted in: http://acmgames.proboards66.com/index.cgi?board=pix&action=display&thread=1129004489

i also noticed how some players would randomly fire their guns to test even when someone is standing right in front of them, not directly in front but well within the general direction. a real NO NO in firing ranges. please avoid doing these gestures even if the guns aren't real steel.

World Gun Safety even when taking pictures... Ab_peace38 Soldiers!!!!!!! ayuyah!!!!

Back to top Go down
http://major.ryan@yahoo.com
Papadhie
Forum Police
Forum Police
Papadhie

Male
Number of posts : 1990
Job : NgaRz
Forum XP points : 6973
Registration date : 2007-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Gun Safety even when taking pictures...   Gun Safety even when taking pictures... EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 2:30 pm

Pangit ang photo-ops pag di ka nakapose( i.e. nakataas ang baril) at walang Mag. Anu ngayun kung amateur ako at laruan hawak ko.. Pogi naman ang Photo-ops... hehehe! Twisted Evil MP na MP! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Range_02
Gunnery Sergeant
Range_02

Male
Number of posts : 1314
Forum XP points : 6545
Registration date : 2008-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Gun Safety even when taking pictures...   Gun Safety even when taking pictures... EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 9:51 pm

tama po yan sir its for our safety... and for the others too....
Back to top Go down
mr suave
Field Marshals
mr suave

Male
Number of posts : 736
Job : Nurse
Forum XP points : 6927
Registration date : 2007-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Gun Safety even when taking pictures...   Gun Safety even when taking pictures... EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 12:48 am

Back to top Go down
http://major.ryan@yahoo.com
Papadhie
Forum Police
Forum Police
Papadhie

Male
Number of posts : 1990
Job : NgaRz
Forum XP points : 6973
Registration date : 2007-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Gun Safety even when taking pictures...   Gun Safety even when taking pictures... EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 4:59 am

Sabi nga ni Range... Peace on Earth! cheers
Back to top Go down
Range_02
Gunnery Sergeant
Range_02

Male
Number of posts : 1314
Forum XP points : 6545
Registration date : 2008-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Gun Safety even when taking pictures...   Gun Safety even when taking pictures... EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 11:52 am

P.P.D. wrote:
Sabi nga ni Range... Peace on Earth! cheers

Question scratch .....

hehehehe... naextra ako....

peace on earth lol! ... hehehe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gun Safety even when taking pictures...   Gun Safety even when taking pictures... Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1