Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLatest imagesSearchLog in

forum exclusivity

Go down 
+12
Zuljin
FootLong
kadafi
Range_02
Tupa
zero-nine
XONDERVON
cruz
PAPANG
Papadhie
katChoOKs
The Slayer
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
The Slayer
Corporal
The Slayer

Male
Number of posts : 532
Job : Regional Marketing Manager
Forum XP points : 6349
Registration date : 2007-08-07

forum exclusivity Empty
PostSubject: forum exclusivity   forum exclusivity EmptyThu Jun 12, 2008 11:00 am

Sorry po mga mods and admin..

alam po namin na mahirap mag- maintain ng site na wala naman benifit sa inyo... napapagalitan pa

pwed po ba restricted na lang sa mga bonafide members ang site?

lock po lahat ng threads for visitors, ang open lang ay newbie section and introduce yourself... AT D NA KAILANGAN MUNA MAG REGISTER..

REQUIREMENT MUNA AY POST CILA SA INTRO UR SELF THEN EVALUATE PRIOR SA APROVAL?

GANYAN YUNG SA MAKILING AIRSOFT CLUB

EH KAYA LANG NAMAN MAINIT YUNG THREADS NATIN KASI MAY MGA INTRUDERS
Back to top Go down
katChoOKs
Lance Corporal
katChoOKs

Female
Number of posts : 430
Job : English teacher, private tutor
Forum XP points : 5868
Registration date : 2008-05-13

forum exclusivity Empty
PostSubject: Re: forum exclusivity   forum exclusivity EmptyThu Jun 12, 2008 11:51 am

Hello po mga sirs and ma'ams,

I'd hate to sound elitistic about this issue, but I think that Sir SLayer has a point here. However, I'd also like to point out that BAG is for fun and our image always emphasises that we welcome people into our group.

This poses a definite dilemma for all of us po. I agree that there should be some degree of exclusivity for members of the group as a benefit of being part of the group. Thank you po Sir SLayer for pointing that out. Furthermore, it would encourage the non-members to join our group in order to have the benefits that members could enjoy and clarify whether those who leave comments on the site and threads are actual members of our group so no misconceptions and misunderstandings would arise. Lastly, so that we can avoid allowing people the chance to leave nasty comments or starting flame wars on our site.

I do think however, that others' opinions about us are important since they aid us in growing and also seeing our weaknesses as a group and as players. So I think that we should set some trends or sections where non members can leave their relevant comments and their suggestions for our group.

What do you think po? I do hope I hit the nail this time.kkk
Long Live B.A.G. AYUYAH!!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Papadhie
Forum Police
Forum Police
Papadhie

Male
Number of posts : 1990
Job : NgaRz
Forum XP points : 6968
Registration date : 2007-07-31

forum exclusivity Empty
PostSubject: Re: forum exclusivity   forum exclusivity EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 10:45 am

I agree

Slayer and Kat has a point. Our group is getting bigger and bigger.. Intuders also do. I think its about time to restrict not everything but threads exclusively for B.A.G. members. Or for individuals who properly register and introduce themselves. This is to avoid like what Kat said dilemma for all of us.

I know that we have some degree of exclusivity for our group members right now but with all the bombarding issues, dont you think its about time we restrict to the next Level?

I think this is one way to do that. Lets restrict to the next level. We should lessen this individuals that devalue the group.

To the Admins and Mods of the group. I know its not that easy to maintain our website. But I think by making our website more exclusive than it is right now, will also help you facilitate it better and have control on our site right?

Just my two bb's.

*AYU-YAH!*
Back to top Go down
katChoOKs
Lance Corporal
katChoOKs

Female

forum exclusivity Empty
PostSubject: Re: forum exclusivity   forum exclusivity EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 12:03 pm

Sir Darwin,

Thanks for the support. To clarifly po, what I suggest is simply to monitor and make exclusive the making of ID's sa site so not just anybody would be able to make an ID and leave comments not to restrict the site from entry of non-members. Clarifying lang po.

thanks for the support again PapaDhie
Back to top Go down
PAPANG
Sergeant

Number of posts : 604
Forum XP points : 6328
Registration date : 2007-10-25

forum exclusivity Empty
PostSubject: Re: forum exclusivity   forum exclusivity EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 3:31 pm

with all due respect to Mam Kat and sirs Slayer and Darwin

we have the war room na exclusive sa atin

for the other threads i believe it would be better kung open sa lahat. Kung tayo tayo na lang kc, kumbaga sa genetics, magkakaroon ng inbreeding, di magiimprove discussions natin.

true, lately may mga posts na medyo iba ang dating sa atin. It's how we react to these 'ticklish' posts that's important.

kung walang katotohanan ang post di refute natin...in a manner na di offensive

however, if there is grain of truth in it, di pasalamat tayo

I believe we do not have the monopoly of good ideas. Kung minsan kc, at first glance yung post offends us, and we, with emotions taking over, react aggressively. After a while, when our emotions have subsided, sober na tayo, and we review the message, there is a semblance of truth pala.

Suggestion, kung di po mapigilang magreact, lalo na pag steaming hot reaction natin, can we do it sa war room? At least tayo lang muna makakabasa and then if there is really a need to react, our group can come up with an official reaction and yun ang ma post for public consumption.
Back to top Go down
The Slayer
Corporal
The Slayer

Male
Number of posts : 532
Job : Regional Marketing Manager
Forum XP points : 6349
Registration date : 2007-08-07

forum exclusivity Empty
PostSubject: Re: forum exclusivity   forum exclusivity EmptySun Jun 15, 2008 3:09 pm

no problem.... all points are well taken....

Just try to register here: makilingairsoftclub.com and LUAG site... try nyo lang...

Kailangan muna dumaan sa admin yung mga registration prior sa approval...
Back to top Go down
katChoOKs
Lance Corporal
katChoOKs

Female

forum exclusivity Empty
PostSubject: Re: forum exclusivity   forum exclusivity EmptyFri Jun 20, 2008 10:12 am

Thanks again po sir Papang, I always appreciate your very level-headed posts. However, this time I think I didn't express myself effectively.

What I meant to say, is that sana, if it would be possible na non-members not be allowed to make ID's in the site, not po to restrict them from viewing our site. So that they cannot appear as members leaving nasty posts that infuriate some of the members ng BAG.

Although, I also mentioned na their comments good or bad are important for our growth as a group.

Maybe better if this is just brought up sa meeting tonight, so we don't have any misunderstandings.

Thanks again po Sir Papang
Back to top Go down
cruz
Airsofter

Number of posts : 17
Forum XP points : 5794
Registration date : 2008-06-16

forum exclusivity Empty
PostSubject: Re: forum exclusivity   forum exclusivity EmptyFri Jun 20, 2008 11:53 am

gud day po sa inyong lahat....

may i suggest na wala pong forum exclusivity para makita ng ibng airsoft group ung website nyo...

may i suggest na sana bawat mods ay may kanya kanyang sakop na thread like 4-6 thread ang hawak nya para kung magkaroon ng d pagkakaunawaan ma-contained soon as possible para hnd po maksira sa reputation ng group nyo..kc may mga nakapost na hnd maganda...ehhh mas lalong negative output sa ibng nakakabasa or nagsusurf sa site nyo....

hope po mkatulong ung suggest ko kahit konti lng...

more power to your group....

and to the airsoftt community in the philippines......

Last edited by cruz on Fri Jun 20, 2008 11:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cruz
Airsofter

forum exclusivity Empty
PostSubject: Re: forum exclusivity   forum exclusivity EmptyFri Jun 20, 2008 11:55 am

addicted to airsoft din po ako sa manila.......

more power to your group.....
Back to top Go down
cruz
Airsofter

forum exclusivity Empty
PostSubject: Re: forum exclusivity   forum exclusivity EmptyFri Jun 20, 2008 12:03 pm

or d po kaya ladies and gents,

gawa po kayo ng thread just for the saloobin ng group kung may mga hinanakit po ang bawat isa ehh dun po kayo magpost....

gawan nyo rin po ng password exclusive lang po sa member ng group nyo ung thread na un...

pwede rin pong pangalan nung thread nyo ehh "private" lng..

experiment nyo lng po kung magwowork....
Back to top Go down
cruz
Airsofter

forum exclusivity Empty
PostSubject: Re: forum exclusivity   forum exclusivity EmptyFri Jun 20, 2008 12:05 pm

dapat ung makakaalam nung password para sa thread na un ehh ung active members lng po ng group nyo.....only the group will know that password.... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
cruz
Airsofter

forum exclusivity Empty
PostSubject: Re: forum exclusivity   forum exclusivity EmptyFri Jun 20, 2008 12:06 pm

for example po ung isang thread sa FAS ung "for the boys" dba may password din po un....sample lng po un....
Back to top Go down
XONDERVON
Lance Corporal
XONDERVON

Male
Number of posts : 448
Forum XP points : 6023
Registration date : 2007-11-16

forum exclusivity Empty
PostSubject: Re: forum exclusivity   forum exclusivity EmptyFri Jun 20, 2008 12:15 pm

the guy has a point pero sir since this is thier site they can do what they want, parang bonus nalang sa atin na d members if we could participate in thier forum. But it would be nice if we non members could actually participate here.. coz honestly ok dito sa site nila very active ang members and its fun gaya din sa ibang sites ng airsoft..

just my opinion.. or two cents ganun ba? hehehehe
Back to top Go down
zero-nine
Chief of Staff
zero-nine

Number of posts : 282
Forum XP points : 6246
Registration date : 2007-07-26

forum exclusivity Empty
PostSubject: Re: forum exclusivity   forum exclusivity EmptyFri Jun 20, 2008 12:27 pm

restrict na lang sa hindi updated members, kasi daming naninira sa site natin, ok lang mag suggest magsabi ng sama ng loob pero yung iba name-mersonal na lang at puro paninira lang ang gawa sa site natin.para maiwasan yung long topics. hindi naman masamang mag restrict kung sa ikakabuti ng site natin. pasensya na ngayon lang ako nag comment dito pero yan ang napapansin ko, walang mangyayari sa site natin kung puro paninira ang mababasa natin galing sa mga impostor na alam naman natin kung sino sila. ok lang kung magpapakilala sila ang kaso ayaw lumantad, pano masusulusyunan yung gulo kung yung nagco complain eh ayaw magpakilala.

correct me if im wrong.....

ayuyahhhhhh
Back to top Go down
cruz
Airsofter

forum exclusivity Empty
PostSubject: Re: forum exclusivity   forum exclusivity EmptyFri Jun 20, 2008 12:31 pm

u have a point sir...

ung sa akin lng is suggest...

la nmn po mawawala kung try lng po....

kung baga experiminet lng po...

more power to your group..... cheers
Back to top Go down
cruz
Airsofter

forum exclusivity Empty
PostSubject: Re: forum exclusivity   forum exclusivity EmptyFri Jun 20, 2008 12:33 pm

kau n po bhala kung iimplement or hindi.....

more power to ur group
Back to top Go down
Tupa
Advisor
Advisor

Male
Number of posts : 1976
Forum XP points : 7687
Registration date : 2007-07-11

forum exclusivity Empty
PostSubject: Re: forum exclusivity   forum exclusivity EmptyFri Jun 20, 2008 12:49 pm

Cruz, Xondervon,

many tnx for your comments and suggestions. We will bring this out in our meeting tonight. Its good that we have surfers/readers like you who give inputs from a different point of view.
Back to top Go down
XONDERVON
Lance Corporal
XONDERVON

Male
Number of posts : 448
Forum XP points : 6023
Registration date : 2007-11-16

forum exclusivity Empty
PostSubject: Re: forum exclusivity   forum exclusivity EmptyFri Jun 20, 2008 12:52 pm

zero-nine wrote:
restrict na lang sa hindi updated members, kasi daming naninira sa site natin, ok lang mag suggest magsabi ng sama ng loob pero yung iba name-mersonal na lang at puro paninira lang ang gawa sa site natin.para maiwasan yung long topics. hindi naman masamang mag restrict kung sa ikakabuti ng site natin. pasensya na ngayon lang ako nag comment dito pero yan ang napapansin ko, walang mangyayari sa site natin kung puro paninira ang mababasa natin galing sa mga impostor na alam naman natin kung sino sila. ok lang kung magpapakilala sila ang kaso ayaw lumantad, pano masusulusyunan yung gulo kung yung nagco complain eh ayaw magpakilala.

correct me if im wrong.....

ayuyahhhhhh

ok sir, thanks for the info, we respect the decision of ur group...

more power to your group BAG...
Back to top Go down
cruz
Airsofter

forum exclusivity Empty
PostSubject: Re: forum exclusivity   forum exclusivity EmptyFri Jun 20, 2008 12:57 pm

so much respect to ur group.......
Back to top Go down
cruz
Airsofter

forum exclusivity Empty
PostSubject: Re: forum exclusivity   forum exclusivity EmptyFri Jun 20, 2008 1:06 pm

hope sir tupa na maayos ung gusot sa group nyo.......

d nmn po mawawalan ng naninira sa mga site.....of kung sa family may black sheep kung tawagin...

much love and respect to ur group and to the ersop community........ I love you
Back to top Go down
zero-nine
Chief of Staff
zero-nine

Number of posts : 282
Forum XP points : 6246
Registration date : 2007-07-26

forum exclusivity Empty
PostSubject: Re: forum exclusivity   forum exclusivity EmptyFri Jun 20, 2008 4:05 pm

sir cruz & xondervon, sana huwag kayong mao-offend di pa naman final itong decision pagu-usapan pang mabuti mamayang gabi sa meeting and thank you sa lahat ng suporta nyo sa amin, lahat naman ng players welcome sa grupo namin basta sumunod lang sa rules, sa inyo wala kaming nakikita na di maganda. again tku sa suporta nyo at kita kita ulit tayo sa game site. more power...
Back to top Go down
cruz
Airsofter

forum exclusivity Empty
PostSubject: Re: forum exclusivity   forum exclusivity EmptyFri Jun 20, 2008 5:32 pm

ok lng un sir......no problem with that............
Back to top Go down
katChoOKs
Lance Corporal
katChoOKs

Female

forum exclusivity Empty
PostSubject: Re: forum exclusivity   forum exclusivity EmptyFri Jun 20, 2008 8:09 pm

Sa mga sirs especially sir Cruz,

Maybe it seems vague and unclear however what I meant is to restrict the giving of ID's to those who are not members of BAG. When that happens non members can still view our site. Like in the cases in the past where non members made IDs and posted nasty comments(not that we do not appreciate criticism) that were detrimental, pointless and unneccesary, so we can avoid that in the future di po EXCLUSIVITY but slight RESTRICTION lang po.

Please don't misunderstand the suggestions from the earlier posts in this thread.

THank you again to Sir Zero-nine and Sir PapaDhie for the support and Sir Papang for the comments.
Back to top Go down
cruz
Airsofter

forum exclusivity Empty
PostSubject: Re: forum exclusivity   forum exclusivity EmptyFri Jun 20, 2008 8:16 pm

mam theres no problem with ur opinion....its just that were exchanging opinion hir......i hope makatulong din ung suggestion ko........

ok lng un mam......

more power to ur group.... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
cruz
Airsofter

forum exclusivity Empty
PostSubject: Re: forum exclusivity   forum exclusivity EmptyFri Jun 20, 2008 8:19 pm

hope maayos na ung gusot sa team nyo......

were all ersopters.......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

forum exclusivity Empty
PostSubject: Re: forum exclusivity   forum exclusivity Empty

Back to top Go down

forum exclusivity
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next