Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLatest imagesSearchLog in

1 squad at 380 fps

Go down 
+2
PAPANG
abis
6 posters
AuthorMessage
abis
Master Gunnery Sergeant
abis

Male
Number of posts : 3871
Job : free lancer
Forum XP points : 7569
Registration date : 2007-07-13

1 squad at 380 fps Empty
PostSubject: 1 squad at 380 fps   1 squad at 380 fps EmptyThu Jan 24, 2008 4:03 pm

BUSHMAN wrote:
MPs time...pingpong lang meron noon. And you have to
go to the funhouse sa lower session road to play. Di na kami
nakakarelate sa mga games nyo

pagusapan na lang, mga nangyari sa games. makakapiskup pa mga tips

umpisahan mo sir Abis, 1 squad with a 380 fps bengbeng? Yan ang mga dapat pinaguusapan, maski 10 pages

yes very true 380 fps i eliminated 1 squad(around 7-Cool

that game is from last year, and nasa kabila pa ko nun... the game is at cjh katabi ng OPS cjh, the scenario is defend game and we are only 5(dalawang "el",me and delubyo/erik and i forgot the other 1) to defend the area, we split the defenders into 2 groups, me and erik setup a defensive perimeter(not knowing that we will face an entire squad), while we were on patrol we intercept 1st the point man of the opfors, so i instruct erik na not to fire because we might end up fighting a pitch battle, as he positioned one of the trees i went near the fenses and duck,so i can see if there are backup of the pointman, as wut i expected we are facing an entire squad sweeping the area.. i call up erik and gave a hand signal to,"visual>3+opfors 12 oclock,sweeping area,stay in your position,15-20 meters will engage opfors,engage opfor then fallback",he then nodded, as we face the entire squad,we are not expecting that we are in an ambush point, until he was spotted by one of the opfors, then all hell break loose, he was pinned down..his taking fire from his position and the 3+opfors then suddenly started direct assault,firing in his position as they came close,they didnt notice me, so they kept firing on eriks position and manuevering forward, i then started to feel the urged to fire the opfors but i waited until they penetrated the 15-25 perimeter,and when they did i started firing my 380 fps g36c, simultaneously firing 1 at a time at the targets with short burst,all the opfors by that time is facing at eriks position and im at there left flank,and with the confusion because they can not figure out why there squadmates are getting hit and raising there hands up and shouting hit simultaneously, they open fire at different directions at there 12 oclock,coz they thought our reinforcement have arrive, but they were wrong, with my position at there left flank i got cover from small trees and ferns and leaves so they dont know im there, until erik was hit..and they found out were im at when the 6th man i hit face towards me, now im compromised... one of the opfors jumps and runs toward me and manuevering and as well as firing at my position, so we strafe and exchange bb's at each other, but with luck he accidentaly slips on the ground then bang...his hit,as i hit the last man i saw, i run as fast as i could,fallingback to regroup with the remaining defenders,but i ended up getting hit by the advancing squad of the opfor from the other flank,after the game... the squad leader of the other flank ask the player with whom i exchange with bb's with,"bat nawala kayo sa left flanks, then he replied "wala eh,naubos kami dun, naambush yung entire squad,may nagdecoy", and they laugh it out... and they know na ako yun bwahahaha dahil by that time ako lang naka jtmask..

anyways thats the best game i played,i total my scores by that time and im able to hit 25+ players lol!

tiring tho....... Wink
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/chiroCR
PAPANG
Sergeant

Number of posts : 604
Forum XP points : 6350
Registration date : 2007-10-25

1 squad at 380 fps Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1 squad at 380 fps   1 squad at 380 fps EmptyThu Jan 24, 2008 4:22 pm

see guys...value of communication among mates without compromising each other's location.

isa pa, the necessity to hold your urge to fire at the first visual of the opfor

see, sir Abis am picking up points...magagamit ko rin syo hopefully
Back to top Go down
Zuljin
Sergeant
Zuljin

Number of posts : 612
Forum XP points : 6205
Registration date : 2007-09-21

1 squad at 380 fps Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1 squad at 380 fps   1 squad at 380 fps EmptyThu Jan 24, 2008 6:42 pm

That was a very entertaining narrative sir abis. parang nandun ako sa action.....mag iiba na kami ng tactics pag kalaban ka namin....he he he
Back to top Go down
krap
Field Marshals
krap

Male
Number of posts : 876
Job : Chef
Forum XP points : 6203
Registration date : 2007-07-11

1 squad at 380 fps Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1 squad at 380 fps   1 squad at 380 fps EmptyThu Jan 24, 2008 7:02 pm

Galing Galing Naman Pakiss Nga Sa "ADAMS APPLE" Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://krapniknil.multiply.com/
navyseal33
Gunnery Sergeant
navyseal33

Male
Number of posts : 1399
Forum XP points : 6165
Registration date : 2007-07-18

1 squad at 380 fps Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1 squad at 380 fps   1 squad at 380 fps EmptyThu Jan 24, 2008 9:58 pm

communication
> yan po ang gustong i-promote ng HIT squad
> kaya kami nag buo ng squad
> same reason why i idolize some players sa kabila
> kasi magaling sila mag usap sa field
> hopefully someday coordinated na rin tayo mag laro
> someday BAG... we'll get there Ü
> sana umpisahan ng MP squad ang good example of
communicating sa field!!!
> UMPAHHH!!!!
lol!
Back to top Go down
FALLEN_REBEL
Airsofter
FALLEN_REBEL

Number of posts : 13
Forum XP points : 6086
Registration date : 2007-09-21

1 squad at 380 fps Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1 squad at 380 fps   1 squad at 380 fps EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 3:31 pm

S!b@ wrote:
BUSHMAN wrote:
MPs time...pingpong lang meron noon. And you have to
go to the funhouse sa lower session road to play. Di na kami
nakakarelate sa mga games nyo

pagusapan na lang, mga nangyari sa games. makakapiskup pa mga tips

umpisahan mo sir Abis, 1 squad with a 380 fps bengbeng? Yan ang mga dapat pinaguusapan, maski 10 pages

yes very true 380 fps i eliminated 1 squad(around 7-Cool

that game is from last year, and nasa kabila pa ko nun... the game is at cjh katabi ng OPS cjh, the scenario is defend game and we are only 5(dalawang "el",me and delubyo/erik and i forgot the other 1) to defend the area, we split the defenders into 2 groups, me and erik setup a defensive perimeter(not knowing that we will face an entire squad), while we were on patrol we intercept 1st the point man of the opfors, so i instruct erik na not to fire because we might end up fighting a pitch battle, as he positioned one of the trees i went near the fenses and duck,so i can see if there are backup of the pointman, as wut i expected we are facing an entire squad sweeping the area.. i call up erik and gave a hand signal to,"visual>3+opfors 12 oclock,sweeping area,stay in your position,15-20 meters will engage opfors,engage opfor then fallback",he then nodded, as we face the entire squad,we are not expecting that we are in an ambush point, until he was spotted by one of the opfors, then all hell break loose, he was pinned down..his taking fire from his position and the 3+opfors then suddenly started direct assault,firing in his position as they came close,they didnt notice me, so they kept firing on eriks position and manuevering forward, i then started to feel the urged to fire the opfors but i waited until they penetrated the 15-25 perimeter,and when they did i started firing my 380 fps g36c, simultaneously firing 1 at a time at the targets with short burst,all the opfors by that time is facing at eriks position and im at there left flank,and with the confusion because they can not figure out why there squadmates are getting hit and raising there hands up and shouting hit simultaneously, they open fire at different directions at there 12 oclock,coz they thought our reinforcement have arrive, but they were wrong, with my position at there left flank i got cover from small trees and ferns and leaves so they dont know im there, until erik was hit..and they found out were im at when the 6th man i hit face towards me, now im compromised... one of the opfors jumps and runs toward me and manuevering and as well as firing at my position, so we strafe and exchange bb's at each other, but with luck he accidentaly slips on the ground then bang...his hit,as i hit the last man i saw, i run as fast as i could,fallingback to regroup with the remaining defenders,but i ended up getting hit by the advancing squad of the opfor from the other flank,after the game... the squad leader of the other flank ask the player with whom i exchange with bb's with,"bat nawala kayo sa left flanks, then he replied "wala eh,naubos kami dun, naambush yung entire squad,may nagdecoy", and they laugh it out... and they know na ako yun bwahahaha dahil by that time ako lang naka jtmask..

anyways thats the best game i played,i total my scores by that time and im able to hit 25+ players lol!

tiring tho....... Wink

OWS TOTOO BA YAN?BAKA NAMAN NAGING MAKUNAT KA RIN lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

1 squad at 380 fps Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1 squad at 380 fps   1 squad at 380 fps Empty

Back to top Go down

1 squad at 380 fps
Page 1 of 1