Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLatest imagesSearchLog in

requesting for BAG ID issuance for all members

Go down 
+2
PAPANG
RADICALS
6 posters
AuthorMessage
RADICALS
Private 1st Class
RADICALS

Male
Number of posts : 299
Job : baker
Forum XP points : 5848
Registration date : 2009-04-09

requesting for BAG ID issuance for all members Empty
PostSubject: requesting for BAG ID issuance for all members   requesting for BAG ID issuance for all members EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 3:01 pm

paging all new set of BAG officers...

me and some of BAG members are requesting for issuance
of BAG I.D. kasi matagal na kami sa BAG pero wala pa kaming natatanggap na ID. ang pagkakaalam kasi namin is kasali na yung ID sa binayaran naming membership fee noon na 350 pesos.... requesting for BAG ID issuance for all members Icon_question requesting for BAG ID issuance for all members Icon_question requesting for BAG ID issuance for all members Icon_question
correct me if i'm wrong... requesting for BAG ID issuance for all members 865525 requesting for BAG ID issuance for all members 865525 requesting for BAG ID issuance for all members 865525

sana e process nyo naman to!!! requesting for BAG ID issuance for all members Icon_lol requesting for BAG ID issuance for all members Icon_lol requesting for BAG ID issuance for all members Icon_lol requesting for BAG ID issuance for all members Icon_lol requesting for BAG ID issuance for all members Icon_lol requesting for BAG ID issuance for all members Icon_lol requesting for BAG ID issuance for all members Icon_lol
Back to top Go down
PAPANG
Sergeant

Number of posts : 604
Forum XP points : 6343
Registration date : 2007-10-25

PostSubject: Re: requesting for BAG ID issuance for all members   requesting for BAG ID issuance for all members EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 9:23 pm

the last sentence, capped with 3 exclamation points means sir Radicals is MAD ... correct me if I'm wrong (joke lang sir)

a very valid issue, which should have been raised during the meeting

sino nga ba dapat sumagot nito?
Back to top Go down
playboy
Sergeant
playboy

Male
Number of posts : 589
Job : law student
Forum XP points : 6230
Registration date : 2009-03-18

PostSubject: Re: requesting for BAG ID issuance for all members   requesting for BAG ID issuance for all members EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 12:04 am

hehehe i hope nhel is not mad just frustrated masama magalit yan eh pag binto mu yan ng bato babatuhin ka ng loaf bread , NA NASA OVEN HAHAHAH!!

i agree with sir nhel and sir papang this is, in my personal opinion a priority issue with significant political and social impact ..

political in the sense that this could be a good test to our new set of officers on how they are really committed in improving the group.. kung tiitgnan mu kasi simple lang sa sobrang simple napabayaan nalang at dahil parang pakiramdam natin lahat eh ala ng mangyayari kinalimutan nalang natin ... IDS are important.. sasabihin sa inyo ng mga tiga SLU n mgagalit ang enriquez bros pag ala k nyan hehehe... social impacts are even greater considering the fact that this could be a source of pride among our ranks,ansarap kaya ipasikat nung ID kung sakali lalo pag maganda ung lay out heheh... it is a well known principle in war that morale can win or lose battles. in addition the id could also be a marketing strategy the id itself is an advertisement

i cannot really see why the issuance of which would be detrimental to the group ....

in the same light may i also suggest to the sitting officers if we could possibly design a new shirt for BAG.. times are changing and so we must adapt to this changing times.. nabanggit dati sa meeting na "bagong bag na tayo" tama sila i feel taht spirit , maybe we could sustain the momentum by executing positive acts like the ID and if feasible a new shirt design or jacket kung hindi ambitious un hehhehe..

again i must stress not only to our respected officers but also to the ordinary player like me,
issuance of the id and other analogous positive acts is NOT detrimental to the group, this could even be a valid source of revenue ..

i'am very sure that I can speak in behalf of the group that petitions to this grievances be addressed for the general welfare of the members and the group as a whole ...

may God bless us all apir!! albino
Back to top Go down
http://facebook- bluejems@ymail.com
abis
Master Gunnery Sergeant
abis

Male
Number of posts : 3871
Job : free lancer
Forum XP points : 7562
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: Re: requesting for BAG ID issuance for all members   requesting for BAG ID issuance for all members EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 12:11 am

i agree for the issuance and renewal-i still got my old ID but the infos are not clear

i would suggest also to add a section for a position-ex
position:member
squad: m4
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/chiroCR
tata
Sergeant
tata

Male
Number of posts : 692
Job : alalay
Forum XP points : 6462
Registration date : 2008-11-04

PostSubject: Re: requesting for BAG ID issuance for all members   requesting for BAG ID issuance for all members EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 2:42 pm

mga sirs/madams . . . . . we will include this ID issue in our agenda for the next BAG Officers meeting to once and for all solve this valid issue . . .

we are very sori for the lapses . .we are (past officers) partly to be blamed or answerable here . . .anyway . .you have a new set of officers and we will do our best to be a working officers . . .dag-dagan pa po natin ang ating mga pasensiya . . .

as suggested by sir abis . . new ID will also be considered . . . .
we also need your support whatever decisions (e.g. payment) we would arrived at for the resolution of the issue . .

salamat po!
Back to top Go down
playboy
Sergeant
playboy

Male
Number of posts : 589
Job : law student
Forum XP points : 6230
Registration date : 2009-03-18

PostSubject: Re: requesting for BAG ID issuance for all members   requesting for BAG ID issuance for all members EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 8:34 pm

copy that sir tata....

the officers have our full support .. albino

sir ung design pla na bago ng thsrt ng bag ay ???hehehhe
Back to top Go down
http://facebook- bluejems@ymail.com
okami
P.R.O.
okami

Male
Number of posts : 532
Job : Office Staff
Forum XP points : 6040
Registration date : 2009-08-11

PostSubject: Re: requesting for BAG ID issuance for all members   requesting for BAG ID issuance for all members EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 9:00 am

sirs and ma'ams,
i haven't seen of the ID's yet...
may i please request anyone who
have copies of the issued ID's to
take pictures of it and post it in
this thread...

this way, we will have a basis
should we opt to retain the
design, contents, or format of the
ID's.

thank you...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: requesting for BAG ID issuance for all members   requesting for BAG ID issuance for all members Empty

Back to top Go down

requesting for BAG ID issuance for all members
Page 1 of 1