Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLatest imagesSearchLog in

BAG Game for January 5 & 6.

Go down 
+10
Stealth
bodyguard
XONDERVON
PAPANG
yobski3131
abis
ColeCash
kadafi
navyseal33
Tupa
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tupa
Advisor
Advisor

Male
Number of posts : 1976
Forum XP points : 7679
Registration date : 2007-07-11

BAG Game for January  5 & 6. Empty
PostSubject: BAG Game for January 5 & 6.   BAG Game for January  5 & 6. EmptyWed Jan 02, 2008 10:52 pm

BAG Game Schedule for the 1st week-end of January 2008

January 5 (Saturday, 10:00 AM)
Jungle/CQB at Kitma

January 6 (Sunday, 10:00 AM)
Jungle at DA Stock Farm

Rally Point :
Caltex Victory at 9:30AM

Game Fee : Php40/player for Non Members & non-updated members
Php20/player for BAG updated Members
Back to top Go down
navyseal33
Gunnery Sergeant
navyseal33

Male
Number of posts : 1399
Forum XP points : 6135
Registration date : 2007-07-18

PostSubject: Re: BAG Game for January 5 & 6.   BAG Game for January  5 & 6. EmptyThu Jan 03, 2008 7:09 pm

January 5 (Saturday, 10:00 AM)
Jungle/CQB at Kitma

> whoa!!!
> lock and load!!!
> go go go!!!
lol!
Back to top Go down
kadafi
Staff Sergeant
kadafi

Male
Number of posts : 844
Forum XP points : 6154
Registration date : 2007-07-16

PostSubject: Re: BAG Game for January 5 & 6.   BAG Game for January  5 & 6. EmptyThu Jan 03, 2008 7:56 pm

buset may laro kami softball habol kami ni komrad rajah!!!gigil na at nangangati na daliri ko pls lang kelan mailabas ito baka sumakit ang puson ko heheheee
Back to top Go down
ColeCash
Airsofter
ColeCash

Male
Number of posts : 4
Forum XP points : 5951
Registration date : 2008-01-04

PostSubject: Re: BAG Game for January 5 & 6.   BAG Game for January  5 & 6. EmptyFri Jan 04, 2008 1:34 am

Sir im from RBG Manila and Im going to baguio this weekend is it ok if I play with you guys? Thanks and happy newyear.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rbgm.proboards55.com/
abis
Master Gunnery Sergeant
abis

Male
Number of posts : 3871
Job : free lancer
Forum XP points : 7539
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: Re: BAG Game for January 5 & 6.   BAG Game for January  5 & 6. EmptyFri Jan 04, 2008 7:52 am

ColeCash wrote:
Sir im from RBG Manila and Im going to baguio this weekend is it ok if I play with you guys? Thanks and happy newyear.

No prob sir, just contact sir Tupa for the details of the gamesite this weekends Wink
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/chiroCR
yobski3131
Forum Police
Forum Police
yobski3131

Number of posts : 2523
Forum XP points : 7318
Registration date : 2007-07-19

PostSubject: Re: BAG Game for January 5 & 6.   BAG Game for January  5 & 6. EmptyFri Jan 04, 2008 11:41 am

i hope i dont sound like im "madamot"...but it would be good that we limit these gamesites for BAG members only...and only those invited guests....para naman we can reap the fruits of our hard work in having "access and dominance" of gamesites...hehe

reasons...para mas kokonti at mabawasan mag reklamo na may mga zombie na other players from other teams....para mag enjoy naman tayo as BAG members without the pressure from the other teams who play with us...nawawala tuloy ung closeness natin pag meron ibang team na nakikilaro ...di tuloy ako makasigaw ng "....ooooyyyyyyyy photo ops na...... sometimes, i feel like we get to be the ones being out of place instead of them, ....na iinsecure tuloy mga kasamahan natin......i think its not nice..pati ako kung minsan, nakaka-asar din ....parang they make practise targets of you, which i think is very improper, hehe....kasi i would like to protect the little voices we have in BAG who cant complain as much as i do... wala lang.......i want to play and enjoy the game only with BAG sana...and after the game, i can smile and say to myself..sarap mag laro airsoft with them...hehe...i dont know

umpah..... for me

Last edited by on Fri Jan 04, 2008 3:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
yobski3131
Forum Police
Forum Police
yobski3131

PostSubject: Re: BAG Game for January 5 & 6.   BAG Game for January  5 & 6. EmptyFri Jan 04, 2008 11:46 am

the right of first refusal....

umpah
Back to top Go down
PAPANG
Sergeant

Number of posts : 604
Forum XP points : 6320
Registration date : 2007-10-25

PostSubject: Re: BAG Game for January 5 & 6.   BAG Game for January  5 & 6. EmptyFri Jan 04, 2008 3:07 pm

concur with your observations sir yobski. guys, dyou notice the other teams, our visitors? they come using identical uniforms thereby playing on the same team. On the other hand, BAG members, coz they are wearing "anyforms" are divided. As a result, teamwork and coordination is better for the visitors. This is compounded by the fact that most of the BAG members play for the fun of it. Ang nagyayari tuloy, nagiging spectator na lang ang BAG members, kc laging unang nahi-hit. Secondly, pag may comments ka. like may zoombie, its easier to call the zoombie's attention pag BAG member sya. Pag visitor, lumalabas pagka-hospitable ng pinoy, you tend to just let it pass and charge ti to experience. Sir Tupa, I believe marami namang BAG members during gamedays, can we try to limit muna games natin sa mga members?
Back to top Go down
Tupa
Advisor
Advisor

Male

PostSubject: Re: BAG Game for January 5 & 6.   BAG Game for January  5 & 6. EmptyFri Jan 04, 2008 3:31 pm

As i always mention, we decide based on majority of members recommendations. We can ask most of our members opinion regarding this but since there is not enough time (POLL) for tomorrows game, i suggest that we let other players play with us for this week-end. We can then discuss this tomorrow & Sunday at gamesite. Let us also discuss this on our monthly meeting pagkagaling ko sa HK next week
Back to top Go down
kadafi
Staff Sergeant
kadafi

Male

PostSubject: Re: BAG Game for January 5 & 6.   BAG Game for January  5 & 6. EmptyFri Jan 04, 2008 3:35 pm

magnda yan pero are we limiting it by team or lahat ng di BAG?pano pagbago ang player or individual players na ngoobserve palang sa BAG? marami kasi akong iniinvite na independent players na nagusthan nila ang BAG...
Back to top Go down
yobski3131
Forum Police
Forum Police
yobski3131

PostSubject: Re: BAG Game for January 5 & 6.   BAG Game for January  5 & 6. EmptyFri Jan 04, 2008 4:04 pm

sir kadafi

ok lang mga independent players....no complains sa kanila...send them in to enjoy...we will be glad to welcome them

umpah
Back to top Go down
navyseal33
Gunnery Sergeant
navyseal33

Male

PostSubject: Re: BAG Game for January 5 & 6.   BAG Game for January  5 & 6. EmptyFri Jan 04, 2008 7:38 pm

ColeCash wrote:

> you are very much welcome to join sir
> pm sent
Back to top Go down
XONDERVON
Lance Corporal
XONDERVON

Male
Number of posts : 448
Forum XP points : 6015
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: BAG Game for January 5 & 6.   BAG Game for January  5 & 6. EmptyFri Jan 04, 2008 7:43 pm

hayun may bisita... as may fellow players say uh very much welcome...
Back to top Go down
navyseal33
Gunnery Sergeant
navyseal33

Male

PostSubject: Re: BAG Game for January 5 & 6.   BAG Game for January  5 & 6. EmptyFri Jan 04, 2008 7:55 pm

yobski3131 wrote:
i hope i dont sound like im "madamot"...but it would be good that we limit these gamesites for BAG members only...and only those invited guests....para naman we can reap the fruits of our hard work in having "access and dominance" of gamesites...hehe

> it would be good that we limit these gamesites for BAG members only...and invited guests....
> i agree
> id like to encourage non members to sign up already, a big part of the monthly dues and membership fees go to the improvement of our game sites.
> sir dodi is also planning to improve the ambuklao site (semi cqb)
> sir dodi and most members of MP (bushman, yobski and bodyguard) have been working hard to coordinate our game sites, i guess we have to respect their views on this issue.
lol!
> more power to BAG!!!
Back to top Go down
XONDERVON
Lance Corporal
XONDERVON

Male
Number of posts : 448
Forum XP points : 6015
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: BAG Game for January 5 & 6.   BAG Game for January  5 & 6. EmptyFri Jan 04, 2008 8:42 pm

Sad Sad Sad ...... i really dont feel good about this issue hehehe...
Back to top Go down
bodyguard
Sergeant
bodyguard

Male
Number of posts : 615
Forum XP points : 6304
Registration date : 2007-08-22

PostSubject: Re: BAG Game for January 5 & 6.   BAG Game for January  5 & 6. EmptyFri Jan 04, 2008 9:40 pm

reminders nalang para sa sunday if we play sa D.A. Livestock (Dairy Farm) : The following are some of the rules to be strictly followed:
1. No shooting of ornamental plants and other plants of same and economic importance
2. No shooting of birds and other domesticated animals, thriving within the area
- no shooting of empty bottles and other objects that may pose danger to fellow airsofter
3. No littering of cigarrete butts and non-bio degradable materials within the premises
4. Maintain cleanliness and the preservation of the natural environment of the premises.

Mahirap pong mawalan ng game site at mahirap din ang maghanap so please obey. Matatanda na kayo....
Back to top Go down
Stealth
Corporal
Stealth

Male
Number of posts : 512
Forum XP points : 6428
Registration date : 2007-08-10

PostSubject: Re: BAG Game for January 5 & 6.   BAG Game for January  5 & 6. EmptyFri Jan 04, 2008 9:50 pm

.... and i....iay... will always love you.... ooohhh..... wil aalll...ways.... love yooo...oooooohhh..... Theme song from the movie: THE BODYGUARD

Last edited by on Sat Jan 05, 2008 1:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kadafi
Staff Sergeant
kadafi

Male

PostSubject: Re: BAG Game for January 5 & 6.   BAG Game for January  5 & 6. EmptyFri Jan 04, 2008 9:54 pm

hindi lang sana sa D.A pati sa na sa ibang sites pati mga bote ng coke na di nila binabalik..buti nlng pag naninigarilyo ako kinakain ku ung upos
Back to top Go down
ColeCash
Airsofter
ColeCash

Male

PostSubject: Re: BAG Game for January 5 & 6.   BAG Game for January  5 & 6. EmptyFri Jan 04, 2008 9:55 pm

I understand all of your concerns its ok no poblem im from Baguio I was born and I grew up in baguio I played airsoft since 2003 in Manila and we were all exclusive way back then I hope you all understand. I was also a memebr of YMCA Judo team in Baguio and Im not sure if Sir Dino is related to my former instructors. My team plays exclusive games in Manila. BTW My team played in Camp John Hay overnight a few years ago with Baguio Airsoft Club. Im going to Baguio tomorrow and If majority will concur I hope I can play this Sunday. Mabuhay Ang airsoft. Agkitakita tayo inton dumingo!
Back to top Go down
bodyguard
Sergeant
bodyguard

Male
Number of posts : 615
Forum XP points : 6304
Registration date : 2007-08-22

PostSubject: Re: BAG Game for January 5 & 6.   BAG Game for January  5 & 6. EmptyFri Jan 04, 2008 9:58 pm

ok sir colecash u r most welcome.... c...u....
Back to top Go down
Tupa
Advisor
Advisor

Male

PostSubject: Re: BAG Game for January 5 & 6.   BAG Game for January  5 & 6. EmptyFri Jan 04, 2008 9:58 pm

Sirs, we want to hear all your inputs regarding this issue. Wala naman masama comments dito basta ba reasonable. Isa pa dito natin i-base mga gagawin natin decisions.

MP's have a very valid reason for their suggestions and i respect that. I know that their suggestions were based on their previous experience when playing with Non BAG members. We (MP's and me) are the ones who are continuosly looking for game sites so that we as BAG members would enjoy the priviledge of having many different sites to play with. We are the ones coordinating with the proper authorities for approval to use the game sites. We are also responsible for improving the playing site so its also rightful that we exercise the right of refusal on OUR game sites (Bahala silang magalit kung tawagin ko man game site natin).

My suggestion:
1.0 I will limit the number of persons I will invite to our games. Anyway we enjoy the game more when there is only 30-50 players around. We will still invite independent players but we might only invite them for 3-games. After this, they must decide if they want to join BAG or remain independent or join other groups and will then stop receiving game invitations from me.
2.0 Impose a higher Game fee for non-BAG member.

I like to hear your comments...
Back to top Go down
Tupa
Advisor
Advisor

Male

PostSubject: Re: BAG Game for January 5 & 6.   BAG Game for January  5 & 6. EmptyFri Jan 04, 2008 10:04 pm

Colecash, You are welcome to join us. You are included in the Invited Guest! Mga brothers ko sina Willy, Rolly and Jerry. Ako lang di nag Judo kasi tinatakbuhan ko na lang iyong kalaban para wala akong sakit ng katawan he he he.
Pwede malaman name mo sir?
Back to top Go down
kadafi
Staff Sergeant
kadafi

Male

PostSubject: Re: BAG Game for January 5 & 6.   BAG Game for January  5 & 6. EmptyFri Jan 04, 2008 10:54 pm

mgnda din un sir 3 to 4 games siguro tas its up to them kung they wana join us..suggestion ko kung kung ayaw pa rin nilang maging member pero gsto pa rin nilang makilaro with us kung halimbawa game ng fee ng BAG na hindi updated is 30, sakanila dapat 35 or 40 ....suggestion lng para naman may advantage pa rin ang hndi updated members at makita nila ang difference ng member and non member...
Back to top Go down
abis
Master Gunnery Sergeant
abis

Male
Number of posts : 3871
Job : free lancer
Forum XP points : 7539
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: Re: BAG Game for January 5 & 6.   BAG Game for January  5 & 6. EmptyFri Jan 04, 2008 10:54 pm

Tupa wrote:
Sirs, we want to hear all your inputs regarding this issue. Wala naman masama comments dito basta ba reasonable. Isa pa dito natin i-base mga gagawin natin decisions.

MP's have a very valid reason for their suggestions and i respect that. I know that their suggestions were based on their previous experience when playing with Non BAG members. We (MP's and me) are the ones who are continuosly looking for game sites so that we as BAG members would enjoy the priviledge of having many different sites to play with. We are the ones coordinating with the proper authorities for approval to use the game sites. We are also responsible for improving the playing site so its also rightful that we exercise the right of refusal on OUR game sites (Bahala silang magalit kung tawagin ko man game site natin).

My suggestion:
1.0 I will limit the number of persons I will invite to our games. Anyway we enjoy the game more when there is only 30-50 players around. We will still invite independent players but we might only invite them for 3-games. After this, they must decide if they want to join BAG or remain independent or join other groups and will then stop receiving game invitations from me.

I like to hear your comments...

great idea sir Wink
1.0 I will limit the number of persons I will
invite to our games. Anyway we enjoy the game more when there is only
30-50 players around. We will still invite independent players but we
might only invite them for 3-games. After this, they must decide if
they want to join BAG or remain independent or join other groups and
will then stop receiving game invitations from me.
lol!
affraid
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/chiroCR
ColeCash
Airsofter
ColeCash

Male

PostSubject: Re: BAG Game for January 5 & 6.   BAG Game for January  5 & 6. EmptySat Jan 05, 2008 3:15 am

Tupa wrote:
Colecash, You are welcome to join us. You are included in the Invited Guest! Mga brothers ko sina Willy, Rolly and Jerry. Ako lang di nag Judo kasi tinatakbuhan ko na lang iyong kalaban para wala akong sakit ng katawan he he he.
Pwede malaman name mo sir?

Sir my name is Paolo Banta. My instructor was sir willy I was still
young at that time. I also went on tournament in manila with them and
we bagged many gold but sorry for me talo ako eh hehe. Laking maharlika
ako palengke boy ako. BTW I heard about what happened to sir jerry and sorry about that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BAG Game for January 5 & 6.   BAG Game for January  5 & 6. Empty

Back to top Go down

BAG Game for January 5 & 6.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next