Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLatest imagesSearchLog in

Wednesday Game: December 19

Go down 
+10
XONDERVON
HoRneT
navyseal33
jas
abis
bodyguard
Zuljin
zero-nine
yobski3131
krap
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
krap
Field Marshals
krap

Male
Number of posts : 876
Job : Chef
Forum XP points : 6180
Registration date : 2007-07-11

Wednesday Game: December 19 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Wednesday Game: December 19   Wednesday Game: December 19 - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2007 3:10 pm

First topic message reminder :

Good Day Team,

Gamesite: Arvisu St. Upper Quezon Hill, Laurel Comp. @ 9AM

Malapit Lang Po Ito Sa Quezon Hill Elementary School.

Game Fee: 20PHP / Head

***Bahala Na Po Kayo Sa Car Pool 8:30 - 9:00 AM At Tupa Airsoft

Any Suggestions Mga Sir/s Ma'am/s?
Back to top Go down
http://krapniknil.multiply.com/

AuthorMessage
yobski3131
Forum Police
Forum Police
yobski3131

Number of posts : 2523
Forum XP points : 7325
Registration date : 2007-07-19

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Game: December 19   Wednesday Game: December 19 - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2007 11:04 am

we dont like to wait sa camp 7. although we know that beng2 there are friendly.....we opted to move to suello

reason for moving out camp7 that day....
......would you like to be the live targets of the champion team...tell me?...i hate being one...have tried it once...i dont like it to happen it to me twice...would you?

if you like to question the justiceability of my moving out camp 7, then its your choice...all i can simply tell you is that....."hey , go try being one of the live target of the champion...then i will ask you later....was it worth it?....enjoy ba maging live target nila?....in short....masarap bang paglaruan ka nila...if your answer if yes....go ahead...go to camp7

try mo....kung ok camp 7 kung tatlo lang kayo, at ang kasama mo e mga bata...try mo...lets see what happens

i will have my last laugh

i would go with the quezon hill boys anytime....than being a target practise....come on...wanna bet

umpah
Back to top Go down
yobski3131
Forum Police
Forum Police
yobski3131

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Game: December 19   Wednesday Game: December 19 - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2007 11:06 am

i just play for fun

umpah
Back to top Go down
yobski3131
Forum Police
Forum Police
yobski3131

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Game: December 19   Wednesday Game: December 19 - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2007 11:08 am

yan ang chrismas party ng wednesday group

thanks for the mp squad who are always present

umpah
Back to top Go down
abis
Master Gunnery Sergeant
abis

Male
Number of posts : 3871
Job : free lancer
Forum XP points : 7546
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Game: December 19   Wednesday Game: December 19 - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2007 12:30 pm

yobski3131 wrote:
we dont like to wait sa camp 7. although we know that beng2 there are friendly.....we opted to move to suello

reason for moving out camp7 that day....
......would you like to be the live targets of the champion team...tell me?...i hate being one...have tried it once...i dont like it to happen it to me twice...would you?

if you like to question the justiceability of my moving out camp 7, then its your choice...all i can simply tell you is that....."hey , go try being one of the live target of the champion...then i will ask you later....was it worth it?....enjoy ba maging live target nila?....in short....masarap bang paglaruan ka nila...if your answer if yes....go ahead...go to camp7

try mo....kung ok camp 7 kung tatlo lang kayo, at ang kasama mo e mga bata...try mo...lets see what happens

i will have my last laugh

i would go with the quezon hill boys anytime....than being a target practise....come on...wanna bet

umpah

no comment...ahihihihihi^^ lol!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/chiroCR
Papadhie
Forum Police
Forum Police
Papadhie

Male
Number of posts : 1990
Job : NgaRz
Forum XP points : 6967
Registration date : 2007-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Game: December 19   Wednesday Game: December 19 - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2007 3:37 pm

bodyguard wrote:
i sometimes feel gloomy and lower in spirit during wednesday game specially when u expect others to come and participate. its just an observation but in reality their was no support from members/others. Its good quezon hill boys are always present playing with us. I detail of saying that wednesday game was not really a big playing day but we should be radical in supporting in every activity we do, i know we have alot of statement of opposition coz its december but HELLOW GUYS matagal na tayong naglalaro sa q. hill ano kunting support naman dyan.... ano...

WEDNESDAY GROUP.. MY SUPPORT IS ALWAYS THERE! Sad to hear sa nangyayari sa wed group. I apologize for not being present sa game natin every wednesday gaya ng dati (kahit walang naSet na game naglalaro parin tayo nun d b? sir bodyguard? sir yobski?).Gustong gusto ko kaya maglaro as in! pero i cant due to obligations and priorities this season. Next Year babalik ako! Promise! Miss You All! (Hit You All Next Year! Hehehey!) HEY! KEEP THE WEDNESDAY GROUP ALIVE!
Back to top Go down
Stealth
Corporal
Stealth

Male
Number of posts : 512
Forum XP points : 6435
Registration date : 2007-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Game: December 19   Wednesday Game: December 19 - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2007 5:01 pm

kung pwede lang po sana ako sa wednesday bakit ndi? hehe. bc po kc ngayon di gaya nung last semester, remember sir bodyguard kung ilang beses tayo naglalaro in a week sa upper suello. nagsuggest pa nga ako dati dito sa forum na sana may thursday schedule din para makapaglaro ung ndi pwede maglaro during wednesdays.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Game: December 19   Wednesday Game: December 19 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wednesday Game: December 19
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2