Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLatest imagesSearchLog in

Pistol Maintenance and Upgrades

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
quicksand
Forum Police
Forum Police
quicksand

Male
Number of posts : 806
Forum XP points : 6301
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Pistol Maintenance and Upgrades Empty
PostSubject: Pistol Maintenance and Upgrades   Pistol Maintenance and Upgrades EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 8:22 pm

I'm calling out to all GBB pistol users and enthusiasts! Pistol Maintenance and Upgrades Icon_twisted

We could all pretty much agree that owning a GBB is sometimes a headache. Pistol Maintenance and Upgrades Icon_rolleyes

Bitter reality: Pistol Maintenance and Upgrades Icon_scratch
-Something is bound to break
-When it breaks, it's really hard to replace something
-When something breaks... your wallet breaks just the same
-There are more sensitive moving parts in a GBB than in an AEG
-It is harder to maintain a GBB than an AEG
-In the end, you'd rather sell it than just keep it.

Well, I'm posting this to at least try and shed some light to these problems. Some of you may already know Sir Christopher Dominisac aka Tophergrace on FAS. I recently got the chance to talk to him and have a pistol "enhanced".

Results?! Damn! Pistol Maintenance and Upgrades Icon_twisted Everything turned out great. I got more than just an "enhancement". Maybe you guys would like to try it yourself. You can check out his work on this link: http://www.filairsoft.com/forum/showthread.php?t=50739&highlight=BELL+BERETTA+REBORN

However, my real intention in posting this thread is not just give credit to this person but somehow give him the chance to share his talents and knowledge to us. He mentioned that he's planning to go up north (here and in some parts of Pangasinan like Dagupan)sometime next year for some seminars on GBB upgrading, repair, enhancement and maintenance. The only problem is the schedule and someone to accomodate his seminar.

I was hoping for anyone who's interested to at least show your intent if you want to join this seminar. You may just post a comment on this thread.

This would be a great help not only to players but to gunsmiths (even aspiring ones) to improve their craftmanship. I would like to emphasize on the "sharing" of talents. We learn from him, he learns from us.

Again, date and venue is not yet final. It depends on how many are interested. This will be open to all airsofters, regardless of teams (but take note, it'll be great if our group will be the one to invite other teams)

Cheers!Pistol Maintenance and Upgrades Icon_biggrin Thanks for your support! Pistol Maintenance and Upgrades Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
_klawdsz_
Corporal
_klawdsz_

Male
Number of posts : 522
Job : Wla pa eh...I'm still murdering my brain cells sa school...
Forum XP points : 6095
Registration date : 2009-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Pistol Maintenance and Upgrades   Pistol Maintenance and Upgrades EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 8:34 pm

nice one sir...
aus yan...
keep us posted sir...
Pistol Maintenance and Upgrades 596205
Back to top Go down
http://klawdsz.multiply.com
Delta Force 1
Chief of Staff
Delta Force 1

Number of posts : 62
Forum XP points : 5739
Registration date : 2008-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Pistol Maintenance and Upgrades   Pistol Maintenance and Upgrades EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 8:17 am

Happy Holidays sir;

Im interested . Me and my family love to play airsoft, hence the number of guns i have to maintain. Please do text me if it will pushj through . 09189188878. Tnx and Godbless.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pistol Maintenance and Upgrades   Pistol Maintenance and Upgrades Empty

Back to top Go down

Pistol Maintenance and Upgrades
Page 1 of 1