Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLatest imagesSearchLog in

AIRSOFTERS USUAL PROBLEM

Go down 
+6
Papadhie
Range_02
tata
yobski3131
abis
CoRNeRShOt
10 posters
AuthorMessage
CoRNeRShOt
Cadet 1st Year
CoRNeRShOt

Male
Number of posts : 27
Job : C.C.A.
Forum XP points : 5617
Registration date : 2009-01-15

AIRSOFTERS USUAL PROBLEM Empty
PostSubject: AIRSOFTERS USUAL PROBLEM   AIRSOFTERS USUAL PROBLEM EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 7:59 pm

This may not apply to all but these are on my list... based on my own and others experience...

1. Financial problem... of course.. it's because of buying upgrade parts, accessories or BB's in preparation for the next game...

2. Your mother or your wife is always scolding you for having an AEG... that's why I keep mine under my bed... for security purposes... hehehe

3. You're not always there when there is a family gathering/ reunion because you're busy playing in the field.... That's why they are thinking that you have no time for them anymore... hehehe... well that's life..

4. You're wife is having a hard time understanding you or sometimes jealous because you have more time tweaking or upgrading your gun rather than spending your time with her...... or with your kids...

5. You are having a hard time sleeping at night because of thinking for the next upgrade that you will do to your gun or what aeg next to buy...

6. Your fingers are getting itchy when you're not in a game... or maybe plinking at home... maybe you're on a vacation...

7. And you play for the camaraderie, for the love of guns, to spice up lives dulled by long hours in office cubicles...

8. Airsofters like to think of themselves as a secret society, a brotherhood of warriors.... this is not really a problem but that's how we think of ourselves.... maybe for some...

that's all for now guys....
Back to top Go down
abis
Master Gunnery Sergeant
abis

Male
Number of posts : 3871
Job : free lancer
Forum XP points : 7558
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: Re: AIRSOFTERS USUAL PROBLEM   AIRSOFTERS USUAL PROBLEM EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 10:16 am

this is my opinion...

TIME..time to play...time to spend with your family wife and kid...time with your work that mostly interfere with your airsoft escapades

but before anything else.. family 1st hehehehehehe... its better to loose an aeg worth a thousand rather than loosing your family or your job Wink
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/chiroCR
yobski3131
Forum Police
Forum Police
yobski3131

Number of posts : 2523
Forum XP points : 7337
Registration date : 2007-07-19

PostSubject: Re: AIRSOFTERS USUAL PROBLEM   AIRSOFTERS USUAL PROBLEM EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 10:42 am

it is simply called.....................TIME MANAGEMENT

and/or in the alternative............MULTI-TASKING

i see no problem

ayuyah
Back to top Go down
abis
Master Gunnery Sergeant
abis

Male

PostSubject: Re: AIRSOFTERS USUAL PROBLEM   AIRSOFTERS USUAL PROBLEM EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 10:52 am

ah ok
Back to top Go down
tata
Sergeant
tata

Male
Number of posts : 692
Job : alalay
Forum XP points : 6458
Registration date : 2008-11-04

PostSubject: Re: AIRSOFTERS USUAL PROBLEM   AIRSOFTERS USUAL PROBLEM EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 11:42 am

i agree wid sir yobski . . .TIME MANAGEMENT

playing airsoft doesnt need your full time unto it . . .

that is why we have games on saturdays and sundays . . .

if you really love airsoft . . play at least once in a week or twice in a month . .its ur call . . .

AIRSOFT SHOULD NOT BE A HINDRANCE FOR US TO NEGLECT OUR FAMILY'S NEEDS

just my opinion mga sirs . . . I LOVE AIRSOFT and I LOVE BAG . . LETS PLAY AIRSOFT . .FOREVER . . . yahoo yahoo . ..peace!
Back to top Go down
abis
Master Gunnery Sergeant
abis

Male

PostSubject: Re: AIRSOFTERS USUAL PROBLEM   AIRSOFTERS USUAL PROBLEM EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 12:28 pm

e2 sagutin ko lang lol!
CoRNeRShOt wrote:
This may not apply to all but these are on my list... based on my own and others experience...

1. Financial problem... of course.. it's because of buying upgrade parts, accessories or BB's in preparation for the next game...-NOT UNLESS LAGING SIRA BENG BENG MO AT RAT RAT KA NG RAT RAT TALAGANG FINANCIAL AIRSOFT PROBLEM YAN bwihihihihihi

2. Your mother or your wife is always scolding you for having an AEG... that's why I keep mine under my bed... for security purposes... hehehe-NEVER BEEN SCOLDED ABOUT AEG,THO RATHER BUY A REAL STEEL FOR SECURITY PURPOSES HEEHEHEHEHE

3. You're not always there when there is a family gathering/ reunion because you're busy playing in the field.... That's why they are thinking that you have no time for them anymore... hehehe... well that's life..-NEVER EXPERIENCED,EHEK

4. You're wife is having a hard time understanding you or sometimes jealous because you have more time tweaking or upgrading your gun rather than spending your time with her...... or with your kids...-IBA NA KASI HINIHIMAS IMBES NA SI MISIS EH YUNG BENG BENG NA

5. You are having a hard time sleeping at night because of thinking for the next upgrade that you will do to your gun or what aeg next to buy...-UPGRADING IS NOT A SOLUTION IN PLAYING,RATHER UPGRADE THE PLAYER BEFORE UPGRADING THE AEG,HEHEHEHE or rather not upgrade till masira hehehehe

6. Your fingers are getting itchy when you're not in a game... or maybe plinking at home... maybe you're on a vacation...-CLICK NA LANG YUNG MOUSE LAGE AT IHAGIS YUNG MOUSE SA MONITOR KUNG IRATE YUNG CUSTOMER AT AYAW MAKINIG..SAYANG BB'S,ECONOMIC CRISIS

7. And you play for the camaraderie, for the love of guns, to spice up lives dulled by long hours in office cubicles... -YOU CAN FIND CAMARADERIE IN YOUR OWN TEAM IN THE OFFICE,OUTSIDE WITH YOUR FRIENDS AND INSIDE YOUR AIRSOFT TEAM HEHE

8. Airsofters like to think of themselves as a secret society, a brotherhood of warriors.... this is not really a problem but that's how we think of ourselves.... maybe for some...-FOR ME ITS NOT, ITS JUST FOR FUN HAHAHAHAHA cheers

that's all for now guys....

for me time management is quite difficult kaya inuuna ko muna family,trabaho bago ang laro... swertehan na lang kung dayoff is weekends, not unless may pumayag makipag swap ng sched gaya ng ginagawa ni range (di ba range) lol! being a slave in your own country is not easy..bweset na ete en te lol!
Back to top Go down
Range_02
Gunnery Sergeant
Range_02

Male
Number of posts : 1314
Forum XP points : 6551
Registration date : 2008-03-18

PostSubject: Re: AIRSOFTERS USUAL PROBLEM   AIRSOFTERS USUAL PROBLEM EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 12:54 pm

hehehe... sir syntax... tama ka po.... pasalamat nalng ako't may gustong makiswap.....

nice RCN....
Back to top Go down
Papadhie
Forum Police
Forum Police
Papadhie

Male
Number of posts : 1990
Job : NgaRz
Forum XP points : 6979
Registration date : 2007-07-31

PostSubject: Re: AIRSOFTERS USUAL PROBLEM   AIRSOFTERS USUAL PROBLEM EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 2:02 pm

WALANG PROBLEMA NA WALANG SOLUTION....

gaya nga ng kasabihan: ''KUNG GUSTO MARAMING PARAAN, KUNG AYAW MARAMING DAHILAN'' Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
garuda
Lance Corporal

Male
Number of posts : 448
Job : Thiess Contractors Indonesia
Forum XP points : 6158
Registration date : 2008-02-09

PostSubject: Re: AIRSOFTERS USUAL PROBLEM   AIRSOFTERS USUAL PROBLEM EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 6:42 am

PPD,
OT ka na, lipat mo to. hehehe.
Airsoft is adictive kaya depende yan sa yo, You have to think about it before you join or decise to do the hobby kong kaya mo( Budget wise) and kong may spare time ka.(Walang iwanan ng pamilya at baka gamiting rason para mag tos the coin). oops OT din ako.
May kasabihan nga tayo, " Kong kaya ng iba, ipagawa mo sa iba"
Back to top Go down
quicksand
Forum Police
Forum Police
quicksand

Male
Number of posts : 806
Forum XP points : 6312
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: AIRSOFTERS USUAL PROBLEM   AIRSOFTERS USUAL PROBLEM EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 6:45 am

garuda wrote:
PPD,
Airsoft is adictive kaya depende yan sa yo, You have to think about it before you join or decise to do the hobby kong kaya mo( Budget wise) and kong may spare time ka.(Walang iwanan ng pamilya at baka gamiting rason para mag tos the coin). oops OT din ako.

hehehe! tama sir garuds!

airsoft is a hobby... it shouldn't be a dilemma.

kaya ako... next time na ako maglalaro. walang baril, walang oras... hahahaha! dito nalang ako sa forum, nyahaha! Laughing
Back to top Go down
yobski3131
Forum Police
Forum Police
yobski3131

PostSubject: Re: AIRSOFTERS USUAL PROBLEM   AIRSOFTERS USUAL PROBLEM EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 9:44 am

pati ba naman paglalaro ng airsoft..... pro-problemahin mo pa?

lighten-up kiddo....it's not the end of the world.hehe

ayuyah
Back to top Go down
Papadhie
Forum Police
Forum Police
Papadhie

Male
Number of posts : 1990
Job : NgaRz
Forum XP points : 6979
Registration date : 2007-07-31

PostSubject: Re: AIRSOFTERS USUAL PROBLEM   AIRSOFTERS USUAL PROBLEM EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 9:58 am

What a Face hehehe... honga. di problema yan... kaya nga may airsoft to release stress..

and not to add more stress in your life..

Kita mo mga MP.. all young looking... stress free! hehehe! (lalo na yung nasa gitna) Wink
AIRSOFTERS USUAL PROBLEM 12-1
Back to top Go down
yobski3131
Forum Police
Forum Police
yobski3131

PostSubject: Re: AIRSOFTERS USUAL PROBLEM   AIRSOFTERS USUAL PROBLEM EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 10:46 am

need we say more

ayuyah
Back to top Go down
katChoOKs
Lance Corporal
katChoOKs

Female
Number of posts : 430
Job : English teacher, private tutor
Forum XP points : 5879
Registration date : 2008-05-13

PostSubject: Re: AIRSOFTERS USUAL PROBLEM   AIRSOFTERS USUAL PROBLEM EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 5:10 pm

WORK...
work always seems to get in the way of airsoft...
haha. Ayuyah
Back to top Go down
abis
Master Gunnery Sergeant
abis

Male

PostSubject: Re: AIRSOFTERS USUAL PROBLEM   AIRSOFTERS USUAL PROBLEM EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 6:29 pm

quicksand wrote:
garuda wrote:
PPD,

hehehe! tama sir garuds!

airsoft is a hobby... it shouldn't be a dilemma.

kaya ako... next time na ako maglalaro. walang baril, walang oras... hahahaha! dito nalang ako sa forum, nyahaha! Laughing
toinks ayun eh ok yan

hehehe lurk na lang sa mga forums satisfied na lol!
Back to top Go down
bodyguard
Sergeant
bodyguard

Male
Number of posts : 615
Forum XP points : 6323
Registration date : 2007-08-22

PostSubject: Re: AIRSOFTERS USUAL PROBLEM   AIRSOFTERS USUAL PROBLEM EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 9:42 pm

well said.... pag ayaw mo mag ka problema...eh d.... wag ka mag airsoft..
bwa ha ha ha ha ha..... joke.

ung mga nagkaka problema lang sa airsoft ay ung mga adik....

ayu yah
Back to top Go down
Range_02
Gunnery Sergeant
Range_02

Male
Number of posts : 1314
Forum XP points : 6551
Registration date : 2008-03-18

PostSubject: Re: AIRSOFTERS USUAL PROBLEM   AIRSOFTERS USUAL PROBLEM EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 9:59 pm

bodyguard wrote:
well said.... pag ayaw mo mag ka problema...eh d.... wag ka mag airsoft..
bwa ha ha ha ha ha..... joke.

ung mga nagkaka problema lang sa airsoft ay ung mga adik....

ayu yah

ay buti nalng wala akong problema sa airsoft... hehehehe.... lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AIRSOFTERS USUAL PROBLEM   AIRSOFTERS USUAL PROBLEM Empty

Back to top Go down

AIRSOFTERS USUAL PROBLEM
Page 1 of 1