Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLatest imagesSearchLog in

Police Complaint at Station 10

Go down 
+6
The Slayer
PAPANG
+Medic+
Range_02
Papadhie
Tupa
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Tupa
Advisor
Advisor

Male
Number of posts : 1976
Forum XP points : 7698
Registration date : 2007-07-11

Police Complaint at Station 10 Empty
PostSubject: Police Complaint at Station 10   Police Complaint at Station 10 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 3:29 pm

This morning, I received a call from the officers of Police Station 10 for me to visit the station since there was a complaint. I went to Station 10 10-minutes after the call. There, I was informed that they received a complaint from a civilian that was hit by airsoft bbs on the face and legs last Sunday at Suello. Since I know that there were 2-groups that played at Suello last Sunday, I asked where in Suello was the complainant hit. They informed me that the complainant was at the Upper Suello (Residential) site. So, i have to explain that it was not BAG that was playing at that site and it was the other group (which unfortunately did not coordinate with the Police).

I bring out this issue to emphasize to our members and other readers to make sure that before Airsoft games are conducted (Private or Public lot), there should be coordination with the Police Precint covering the game site. Also we should be aware of Civilians not playing the game whenever we fire our guns.
Back to top Go down
Papadhie
Forum Police
Forum Police
Papadhie

Male
Number of posts : 1990
Job : NgaRz
Forum XP points : 6979
Registration date : 2007-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Police Complaint at Station 10   Police Complaint at Station 10 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 7:27 pm

Thanx for reminding us Sir! We are all concern for that because airsofter tau. But I hope this wont affect our group. Kala ko tau na yung kinoComplain... Buti hindi.. Haaaayyyy.... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Range_02
Gunnery Sergeant
Range_02

Male
Number of posts : 1314
Forum XP points : 6551
Registration date : 2008-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Police Complaint at Station 10   Police Complaint at Station 10 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 8:54 pm

thnx for informing us sir....

buti nalng indi tau un....
Back to top Go down
+Medic+
Paladin Initiate
Paladin Initiate
+Medic+

Female
Number of posts : 343
Forum XP points : 5855
Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Police Complaint at Station 10   Police Complaint at Station 10 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 10:52 pm

kinabahan naman ako sa title ng thread, buti nalang po nalinaw yung complaint. thanks for the reminder sir, indeed, we should do our part din po to be careful and abide by safety SOPs pag may civillians, buti nalang po responsible airsofters ang officials and players ng BAG! Very Happy

Ayuyah!
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/beverlyida
PAPANG
Sergeant

Number of posts : 604
Forum XP points : 6339
Registration date : 2007-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Police Complaint at Station 10   Police Complaint at Station 10 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 7:34 am

another stain... instances like this should be addressed appropriately and we should actively cooperate. That group should be made answerable for their actions.

going micro, this is the reason why our group have imposed some prohibitions for us, specially at the game site. in instances where we are the recipients of 'pagbabawal', please don't be offended. our group do it because they want us to become better and responsible players/group

it wont be long before our attention would be called regarding imbedded BBs sa mga puno, nagkalat na cigarette butts and the like. by the way, we have standing group rules about these, di ba?
Back to top Go down
The Slayer
Corporal
The Slayer

Male
Number of posts : 532
Job : Regional Marketing Manager
Forum XP points : 6360
Registration date : 2007-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Police Complaint at Station 10   Police Complaint at Station 10 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 12:07 pm

aray! sa upos ng yosi... sorry po sir! hehehe
Back to top Go down
quicksand
Forum Police
Forum Police
quicksand

Male
Number of posts : 806
Forum XP points : 6312
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Police Complaint at Station 10   Police Complaint at Station 10 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 2:14 pm

My question, what if accidentally, i hit someone during the games (civilians)? will i be held liable, alone or will the group answer things with me? Question Question Question
Back to top Go down
Tupa
Advisor
Advisor

Male

PostSubject: Re: Police Complaint at Station 10   Police Complaint at Station 10 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 3:53 pm

First thing we do is to apologize to the civilian hit. Most people will forgive us if we are sincere in our apology. In case na talagang ayaw mag-accept ng apology then we have no choice but to answer his/her complains and the group would be there to support us (as long as it is NOT intentionally done).

Last edited by Tupa on Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
garuda
Lance Corporal

Male
Number of posts : 448
Job : Thiess Contractors Indonesia
Forum XP points : 6158
Registration date : 2008-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Police Complaint at Station 10   Police Complaint at Station 10 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 5:04 pm

Just my 2bb, to avoid these incidents, all players should be vigilant and responsible enough to stop the game when ever there are civilians in the area or line of fire, this should be a culture that we should develop in all players. We should also secure all possible entrance to the game zone and if possible, post danger sign saying that a war game is on going. Also designate an area for testing and firing so we can contain the hazard of hitting people unexpectedly.
There are a lot of thing we can do to avoid incidents, its just a matter of self discipline and responsibility with in us.
Back to top Go down
PAPANG
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Police Complaint at Station 10   Police Complaint at Station 10 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 9:03 pm

sir pres, paki-clarify po yung phrase inside the parenthesis
Back to top Go down
Tupa
Advisor
Advisor

Male

PostSubject: Re: Police Complaint at Station 10   Police Complaint at Station 10 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 11:30 pm

Intentionally done - iyong mga pasaway na talagang sinasadya na barilin iyong mga nakikitang civilians.
Back to top Go down
quicksand
Forum Police
Forum Police
quicksand

Male
Number of posts : 806
Forum XP points : 6312
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Police Complaint at Station 10   Police Complaint at Station 10 EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 8:32 am

PAPANG wrote:
sir pres, paki-clarify po yung phrase inside the parenthesis

OT: will delete nalang. nalito rin po ako eh... Question the group will support me (as long as it is intentionally done)? scratch

BTT: Thanks sir for the much needed info. After all, hindi naman po natin talaga sinasadya kung may masaktan. For example nalang po sa South Drive, that is a residential area diba po? Kahit hindi man civilians, kahit sa civilian property (light bulbs). Thank you sir, knowing the group is there to support its members, it makes the game much safer and enjoyable for everyone.
Back to top Go down
PAPANG
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Police Complaint at Station 10   Police Complaint at Station 10 EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 10:36 pm

copy sir prez...sorry low batt me, di ko na-pick up
Back to top Go down
navyseal33
Gunnery Sergeant
navyseal33

Male
Number of posts : 1399
Forum XP points : 6154
Registration date : 2007-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Police Complaint at Station 10   Police Complaint at Station 10 EmptyFri Sep 19, 2008 9:56 am

quicksand wrote:
My question, what if accidentally, i hit someone during the games (civilians)? will i be held liable, alone or will the group answer things with me? Question Question Question

> your gun, your bb's, your responsibility
> no1 pulls the trigger for you...
> but as a group everyone should be liable and responsible
Back to top Go down
katChoOKs
Lance Corporal
katChoOKs

Female
Number of posts : 430
Job : English teacher, private tutor
Forum XP points : 5879
Registration date : 2008-05-13

PostSubject: Re: Police Complaint at Station 10   Police Complaint at Station 10 EmptyFri Sep 19, 2008 11:12 pm

As usual the fault of one is thought of as a fault of all, vigilance and responsible gun ownership is the key..thanks for the information from every member of the group. I hope no incident like this would ever involve us.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Police Complaint at Station 10   Police Complaint at Station 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Police Complaint at Station 10
Page 1 of 1