Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLatest imagesSearchLog in

the longer the aeg mas malayo ba ang nararating ng bb's?

Go down 
+7
TooTsY
Stealth
krap
concerned
kadafi
navyseal33
abis
11 posters
AuthorMessage
abis
Master Gunnery Sergeant
abis

Male
Number of posts : 3871
Job : free lancer
Forum XP points : 7546
Registration date : 2007-07-13

the longer the aeg mas malayo ba ang nararating ng bb's? Empty
PostSubject: the longer the aeg mas malayo ba ang nararating ng bb's?   the longer the aeg mas malayo ba ang nararating ng bb's? EmptySun Aug 26, 2007 12:45 pm

as i observe mas malayo nararating ng bb's when it travels sa longer aeg's same rin po ba pag nakatight barrel?

napansin ko na mahahaba na guns na malalayo ang nararating ang bb's o flight ng bb's is BASR and the tactical ak's...and m16's, tama po ba?

OT: huhuhuhu di ako makakalaro namamaga paa ko huhuhuhuhu Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/chiroCR
navyseal33
Gunnery Sergeant
navyseal33

Male
Number of posts : 1399
Forum XP points : 6142
Registration date : 2007-07-18

PostSubject: Re: the longer the aeg mas malayo ba ang nararating ng bb's?   the longer the aeg mas malayo ba ang nararating ng bb's? EmptySun Aug 26, 2007 2:32 pm

- i guess so sir, the longer and the tighter the barrel, the longer the range.
si tootsy nag upgrade ng barrel, Ü hingi natin opinion nya, hehehe.

abis? bat ka nag declare ng 'gun down' kahapon?
Back to top Go down
abis
Master Gunnery Sergeant
abis

Male

PostSubject: Re: the longer the aeg mas malayo ba ang nararating ng bb's?   the longer the aeg mas malayo ba ang nararating ng bb's? EmptySun Aug 26, 2007 5:29 pm

navyseal33 wrote:

ok ask natin siya...

actually fafi nag surrender ako, opfors were 9-10 meters at wala na ko makita sa scope ko,nagfofog pa scope ko...isa pa napalibutan na pala kami, kaya nagdeclare ako ng surrender...eheheheheh lol!
Back to top Go down
kadafi
Staff Sergeant
kadafi

Male
Number of posts : 844
Forum XP points : 6161
Registration date : 2007-07-16

PostSubject: Re: the longer the aeg mas malayo ba ang nararating ng bb's?   the longer the aeg mas malayo ba ang nararating ng bb's? EmptySun Aug 26, 2007 5:29 pm

OT sir ang alam ko rin the longer the accurate ang layo ang mararating...pati dn tight ata....si stealth ang ngsabi gundaown ata not sir abis...kasi naka ghuille ung ng gundown eh...
Back to top Go down
abis
Master Gunnery Sergeant
abis

Male

PostSubject: Re: the longer the aeg mas malayo ba ang nararating ng bb's?   the longer the aeg mas malayo ba ang nararating ng bb's? EmptySun Aug 26, 2007 5:34 pm

OT:sinabi ko rin fafi kadafi gun down, said it in a joke way heeheheheh nung pababa ako

pero during the encounter sa squad ni sir el_torro sabi ko surrender heehehehe
Back to top Go down
concerned
Airsofter

Number of posts : 2
Forum XP points : 6087
Registration date : 2007-08-28

PostSubject: Re: the longer the aeg mas malayo ba ang nararating ng bb's?   the longer the aeg mas malayo ba ang nararating ng bb's? EmptyTue Aug 28, 2007 6:45 am

im not sure with this...ive seen P90's hnd naman mahaba ang barrel nya pero bakit malayo ang bb's nya
Back to top Go down
abis
Master Gunnery Sergeant
abis

Male

PostSubject: Re: the longer the aeg mas malayo ba ang nararating ng bb's?   the longer the aeg mas malayo ba ang nararating ng bb's? EmptyTue Aug 28, 2007 9:25 am

concerned wrote:
im not sure with this...ive seen P90's hnd naman mahaba ang barrel nya pero bakit malayo ang bb's nya

malamang fafi nakatigh barrel sila and with higher FPS,technically upgraded na Wink
Back to top Go down
krap
Field Marshals
krap

Male
Number of posts : 876
Job : Chef
Forum XP points : 6180
Registration date : 2007-07-11

PostSubject: Re: the longer the aeg mas malayo ba ang nararating ng bb's?   the longer the aeg mas malayo ba ang nararating ng bb's? EmptyTue Aug 28, 2007 10:07 am

Tight Barrel Is Much Better Than Stock Barrel, Kaya Kahit Mapa P90 Pa Yun Malayo Talaga Ang Na Aabot Ng BB's Nila.
Back to top Go down
http://krapniknil.multiply.com/
Stealth
Corporal
Stealth

Male
Number of posts : 512
Forum XP points : 6435
Registration date : 2007-08-10

PostSubject: Re: the longer the aeg mas malayo ba ang nararating ng bb's?   the longer the aeg mas malayo ba ang nararating ng bb's? EmptyTue Aug 28, 2007 10:25 am

im using 6.01tight barrel for my tm vsr and napansin ko mas accurate sya. @40 yards it has a bentesingko-size grouping.
Back to top Go down
krap
Field Marshals
krap

Male
Number of posts : 876
Job : Chef
Forum XP points : 6180

PostSubject: Re: the longer the aeg mas malayo ba ang nararating ng bb's?   the longer the aeg mas malayo ba ang nararating ng bb's? EmptyTue Aug 28, 2007 10:27 am

Binabalak Kung Lagyan Ng Tight Barrel Ang Navy Ko Kapag Bayad Na Ako Sa Utang (Aray Ko) Wahaha... Wapak!!
Back to top Go down
http://krapniknil.multiply.com/
abis
Master Gunnery Sergeant
abis

Male

PostSubject: Re: the longer the aeg mas malayo ba ang nararating ng bb's?   the longer the aeg mas malayo ba ang nararating ng bb's? EmptyTue Aug 28, 2007 10:36 am

ako balak ko if ok na apparel ko next na pagiipunan ko is vietnam version m16 upgraded to 400+ fps amp! sanay naman na siguro ako sa mahahaba by that time since im using a BAR10
Back to top Go down
TooTsY
Private
TooTsY

Male
Number of posts : 231
Forum XP points : 6137

PostSubject: Re: the longer the aeg mas malayo ba ang nararating ng bb's?   the longer the aeg mas malayo ba ang nararating ng bb's? EmptyTue Aug 28, 2007 10:45 am

abis wrote:
navyseal33 wrote:

ok ask natin siya...

actually fafi nag surrender ako, opfors were 9-10 meters at wala na ko makita sa scope ko,nagfofog pa scope ko...isa pa napalibutan na pala kami, kaya nagdeclare ako ng surrender...eheheheheh lol!

technically, as with real guns, the longer the barrel, the further the effective range is. of course this will depend also on the bullet/ballistic load. it differs with airsoft guns, such that the barrels of RS firearms are rifled(grooved) which spins the projectile gyroscopically (parallel to the barrel) for better accuracy/stability. But notice that RS rifles, use smaller bullets than handguns which use larger bullets (projectile diameter), i guess this is to propel the bullet further and more accurately, of course considering that the cartridges of these rifle bullets are quite long and carry higher loads compared to the handgun bullets.

In comparison to airsoft, our barrels are smooth and we depend on the hopup to create the horizontal spin effect (perpendicular to the barrel), which make our bbs fly longer. having a tightbore barrel, would definitely increase maximum range for our AEGs, as less air would escape past the 6mm BB. With longer inner barrels matched with the corresponding cylinder combination, i guess one could achieve a higher maximum effective range for the weapon/AEG. ... but, i am just guessing.. lol!

correct me if i am wrong, pls. Smile
Back to top Go down
navyseal33
Gunnery Sergeant
navyseal33

Male

PostSubject: Re: the longer the aeg mas malayo ba ang nararating ng bb's?   the longer the aeg mas malayo ba ang nararating ng bb's? EmptyWed Aug 29, 2007 6:03 pm

Stealth wrote:
im using 6.01tight barrel for my tm vsr and napansin ko mas accurate sya. @40 yards it has a bentesingko-size grouping.

wow?! 6.01? i was planning to get a 6.03 barrel. pero mukang maganda yang sa yo sir stealth.
Back to top Go down
Stealth
Corporal
Stealth

Male
Number of posts : 512
Forum XP points : 6435
Registration date : 2007-08-10

PostSubject: Re: the longer the aeg mas malayo ba ang nararating ng bb's?   the longer the aeg mas malayo ba ang nararating ng bb's? EmptyWed Aug 29, 2007 6:43 pm

mas ok cguro kung 6.02 para sa mga AEG.
Back to top Go down
Tupa
Advisor
Advisor

Male
Number of posts : 1976
Forum XP points : 7686

PostSubject: Re: the longer the aeg mas malayo ba ang nararating ng bb's?   the longer the aeg mas malayo ba ang nararating ng bb's? EmptyWed Aug 29, 2007 7:28 pm

opinion ko lang.

If you compare 2-AEG's with the same specs (except for the lenght of barrel), then the AEG with longer barrel will have longer range.

If the specs of both guns are different, then that would depend.
Higher FPS would most probably have a longer range.

If you are going to use a 6.01 tight barrel, make sure that the bbs you use are of the optimum quality otherwise you will have lots of jams. BB's are usually 5.9 mm in diameter but there is a tolerance for this.
Back to top Go down
abis
Master Gunnery Sergeant
abis

Male

PostSubject: Re: the longer the aeg mas malayo ba ang nararating ng bb's?   the longer the aeg mas malayo ba ang nararating ng bb's? EmptyWed Aug 29, 2007 8:31 pm

Tupa wrote:
opinion ko lang.

If you compare 2-AEG's with the same specs (except for the lenght of barrel), then the AEG with longer barrel will have longer range.

If the specs of both guns are different, then that would depend.
Higher FPS would most probably have a longer range.

If you are going to use a 6.01 tight barrel, make sure that the bbs you use are of the optimum quality otherwise you will have lots of jams. BB's are usually 5.9 mm in diameter but there is a tolerance for this.

so sir dods ano pong acm aeg's na mahahaba and have longer range in stock setup? Wink
Back to top Go down
navyseal33
Gunnery Sergeant
navyseal33

Male

PostSubject: Re: the longer the aeg mas malayo ba ang nararating ng bb's?   the longer the aeg mas malayo ba ang nararating ng bb's? EmptyWed Aug 29, 2007 10:34 pm

abis wrote:
so sir dods ano pong acm aeg's na mahahaba and have longer range in stock setup?

mga mahaba na try ko sir abis yung JG na ak47(black)
- parang yung new bengbeng ni boyet
- ganun bengbeng ko before i got my SOPMOD, malayo range ng AK
kahit 360 fps lang yung nakuha ko.

mahaba rin yung m15/m16 vietnam version, as in!!! hehehe Ü
- yung mga snipe nyo ni krap mahaba rin elephant
lol!
Back to top Go down
Zephyr
Cadet 1st Year
Zephyr

Female
Number of posts : 44
Forum XP points : 6129
Registration date : 2007-07-16

PostSubject: Re: the longer the aeg mas malayo ba ang nararating ng bb's?   the longer the aeg mas malayo ba ang nararating ng bb's? EmptyThu Sep 13, 2007 5:47 pm

Siba wrote:
ako balak ko if ok na apparel ko next na pagiipunan ko is vietnam version m16 upgraded to 400+ fps amp! sanay naman na siguro ako sa mahahaba by that time since im using a BAR10

Si sir izzi naka vietnam m16.
Back to top Go down
navyseal33
Gunnery Sergeant
navyseal33

Male

PostSubject: Re: the longer the aeg mas malayo ba ang nararating ng bb's?   the longer the aeg mas malayo ba ang nararating ng bb's? EmptyTue Oct 23, 2007 9:20 pm

Tupa wrote:
make sure that the bbs you use are of the optimum quality otherwise you will have lots of jams
sir, what brand of bb's do you recomend?
is there such thing as a "high end bb brand"?
Back to top Go down
bodyguard
Sergeant
bodyguard

Male
Number of posts : 615
Forum XP points : 6311
Registration date : 2007-08-22

PostSubject: Re: the longer the aeg mas malayo ba ang nararating ng bb's?   the longer the aeg mas malayo ba ang nararating ng bb's? EmptyTue Oct 23, 2007 9:48 pm

navyseal i recomend u to use excel or marui na bb's nasubukan ko na yon talagang maganda kaso mahal ang per kilo.
Back to top Go down
Fullmetal
Cadet 1st Year
Fullmetal

Male
Number of posts : 27
Forum XP points : 6010
Registration date : 2007-11-12

PostSubject: Re: the longer the aeg mas malayo ba ang nararating ng bb's?   the longer the aeg mas malayo ba ang nararating ng bb's? EmptyMon Nov 12, 2007 12:40 pm

just wana share my experience po.yes i can say that a longer barel will have a longer range compared to a shorter barel...but theirs more in to it than just fitting part together...matching po is the main key point...you have to consider alot of parts which will effect the fps and range of an aeg....just to share one experience...i used a ca 6.02 compared it to a ca 6.04...same length...grouping was best at 6.04 compared to the 6.02....range almost the same...fps slight difference about 10fps higher than the 6.04....and alot more...hehehe..
Back to top Go down
navyseal33
Gunnery Sergeant
navyseal33

Male

PostSubject: Re: the longer the aeg mas malayo ba ang nararating ng bb's?   the longer the aeg mas malayo ba ang nararating ng bb's? EmptyThu Nov 15, 2007 6:16 pm

Fullmetal wrote:
just wana share my experience po.yes i can say that a longer barel will have a longer range compared to a shorter barel...but theirs more in to it than just fitting part together...matching po is the main key point...you have to consider alot of parts which will effect the fps and range of an aeg....just to share one experience...i used a ca 6.02 compared it to a ca 6.04...same length...grouping was best at 6.04 compared to the 6.02....range almost the same...fps slight difference about 10fps higher than the 6.04....and alot more...hehehe..

> 6.02 and 6.01 barrels are usually for snipe riffles sir. for a longer range, i think the missing part of your puzzle is "heavier bbs."
> best formula for longer range is : high fps + long&tight barrel + heavy bbs (.25, .28, i know someone who uses .30 on his CA M4)...
lol!
> i'll be posting my reviews on EDGI tight barrels SOON!!! hopefully by next week, hehehe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the longer the aeg mas malayo ba ang nararating ng bb's?   the longer the aeg mas malayo ba ang nararating ng bb's? Empty

Back to top Go down

the longer the aeg mas malayo ba ang nararating ng bb's?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Bunker :: Technical Support-
Jump to: