Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeRegisterLatest imagesSearchLog in

"Satan Issue" (rooted from "Zombie issue" thread of JETMAN)

Go down 
+21
yobski3131
_ice_
rockhound
LianeRaschel
zero-nine
grey923
kadafi
bodyguard
quicksand
krap
ashtyler
kC_23
Resbak
Zuljin
abis
zoids
Papadhie
FootLong
navyseal33
JETMAN
disease
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
satan

"Satan Issue"  (rooted from "Zombie issue" thread of JETMAN) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Satan Issue" (rooted from "Zombie issue" thread of JETMAN)   "Satan Issue"  (rooted from "Zombie issue" thread of JETMAN) - Page 3 EmptyFri May 23, 2008 12:53 pm

First topic message reminder :

yung alex sa inyo na matanda malakas mangdiscriminate ng newbie....
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
roly
Airsofter
roly

Number of posts : 8
Forum XP points : 5863
Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: Re: "Satan Issue" (rooted from "Zombie issue" thread of JETMAN)   "Satan Issue"  (rooted from "Zombie issue" thread of JETMAN) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 27, 2008 11:45 am

hehehe sorry guys but i just can't stop myself from butting in with regards to situations like this. this is my 2nd post in this site and what i will be saying/posting is for Alex. That is if the person you are talking about is alex j. I may be from a different group but based from months or years that i was with this guy (alex j) what i can say is, that it is his style...............di sya suplado...mabait yan at daldal kaya sarap ka kwentuhan kahit walang wenta pinaguusapan, nga lang sya ay makunat!!! hahaha nah dont take the word makunat literally, he's makunat in the sense that he is older than me hehehe sorry alex lagi mo kasi ako hinihit kahit ala tayo sa laro. yung sinasabi nila na mahilig mag friendlyfire? yep!!! we have a saying "when in doubt, shoot first say sorry later...there is still a next game"

here are some experiences when we are a pair....

1. i could still recall one game that he is with me, he said..."forward ka, cover kita"...ginawa akong pain but good thing instead na ako tinamaan eh sya yung na hit.

2. same with you, bago din ako...i said sir san kau? he replied, basta dito ako ewan ko sa inyo, well i stayed with him...pareho kami nakabaon (note: masama tono?? ganyan yan magsalita...malakas and mataas..matanda na kasi hahahaha)

btw, pag me out of town game, pede ka makisabay sa kanya, he will even voluntarily offer a seat for you... pag sasama sya. tsaka learn from people around you, hindi porket di ka pinapansin eh di ka welcome. just by letting you play means that you are more than welcome....lahat naman ng naglalaro eh dumaan sa ganyan, pakapalan ng mukha kausapin mo kahit di mo kilala, one day, magiging name to name basis na kayo...di na sir or ma'am and tawagan.....DO ALSO NOTE THAT IN THE WORLD OF AIRSOFT, WALANG LALAKE, BABAE, BATA O MATANDA, LAHAT EH ME HAWAK NA BARIL AT BABARILIN KA PAG DI KA KAKAMPI ...BAWAL BALAT SIBUYAS

O.T. Alvin A.K.A "Digital Chain" musta ngay, been reading some updates in our site (SLU_ABComm) its good to know that you guys are doing great ...regards to everyone there
Back to top Go down
PAPANG
Sergeant

Number of posts : 604
Forum XP points : 6320
Registration date : 2007-10-25

PostSubject: Re: "Satan Issue" (rooted from "Zombie issue" thread of JETMAN)   "Satan Issue"  (rooted from "Zombie issue" thread of JETMAN) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 27, 2008 11:56 am

well said sir Roly.

for those who have had the same experience with the 'complainant' take heed of sir Roly's comments and sugestions. gear up, play your game and show the group what you have. caution lang po, bawal mag-zombie.

for the group, hope the incident would serve as a wakeup call. some of our actions may have been misinterpreted or some of us may have inadvertently acted newbie-unfriendly.

maingay lang si sir Alex, pero di siya mayabang. ang maganda sa kanya he's open kung ano man ang sabihin mo sa kanya, he'll take it objectively, di nagtatanim ng sama ng loob.
Back to top Go down
navyseal33
Gunnery Sergeant
navyseal33

Male
Number of posts : 1399
Forum XP points : 6135
Registration date : 2007-07-18

PostSubject: Re: "Satan Issue" (rooted from "Zombie issue" thread of JETMAN)   "Satan Issue"  (rooted from "Zombie issue" thread of JETMAN) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 27, 2008 1:13 pm

Pasensya na po sa OT
> pero nakakagulat lang po yung avatar nyo sir roly
"Satan Issue"  (rooted from "Zombie issue" thread of JETMAN) - Page 3 303-66

> AYUYAH!!!
> ouch!!!
affraid affraid affraid

BACK to the ORIG topic
> Ganyan lang talaga si sir alex
> FORWARD!!! FORWAD!!! ... HIT!!!
> tao rin cya... nagkakamali
lol!
Back to top Go down
roly
Airsofter
roly

PostSubject: Re: "Satan Issue" (rooted from "Zombie issue" thread of JETMAN)   "Satan Issue"  (rooted from "Zombie issue" thread of JETMAN) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 27, 2008 2:21 pm

in fairness to alex whom i/we fondly call vie, kahit ganyan sya, ganyan na talaga sya kahit nung magkakasama pa kami sa isang team. most of the time eh magkasama kami sa field and hell yeah, madami ka rin matututunan sa kanya, he's one hell of a tactician. ewan ko lang kung bakit di nya nilalabas.......maybe laos or matanda na talaga sya nyahahahaha (vie biro lang ha, i know that di ka nagbabasa dito..mga babies mo lang and i'm sure na makakarating sa iyo ito)..

bottom line.......to satan and you guys in BAG, he's one of the approachable and good guys of your group..........(kelangan lng ng konting pang unawa at pag iintindi mwahahahaha geek )j/k

btw, @navyseal, kasalanan ni Tupa yan "pangit" yung binigay nyang PDI 190, freak ata yun pero alam ko marami pang kasama yun kaya kuha na kayo hahahaha (kuya dods pis tayo ha....yun palang tinext ko sa iyo, after my last game with you guys any feedback??? hinahanap na sa akin eh)

Last edited by roly on Tue May 27, 2008 4:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
yobski3131
Forum Police
Forum Police
yobski3131

Number of posts : 2523
Forum XP points : 7318
Registration date : 2007-07-19

PostSubject: Re: "Satan Issue" (rooted from "Zombie issue" thread of JETMAN)   "Satan Issue"  (rooted from "Zombie issue" thread of JETMAN) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 27, 2008 3:18 pm

to my one and only satan

the feeling of being discriminated.....most often than not ,touches one who is a newbie in airsoft....i had the same feeling you had, when i started this hobby almost a year ago....and i know.....it really sucks

we share the same sentiments about the discrimination

but, how do you get to overcome said feelings.....

it was good for me, and i think the worst for you, because at least, when i was a newbie, i had someone to share my insecurities about playing this game....mind you, i have a 'hell of a son' who was there to coach me on how the game really goes and how it is being played. that really helped. i guess i am luckier than you when i was a newbie

but, then again... hey, do not despair, mr satan.....some people really are rude, sometimes me included....just like sir alex and his likes from some other group....i too, at one time or the other, felt some of his indiscretions (maybe lots of it) of descriminations..... but, frankly....these descrimination things i got, had me going....the hell.....the hell with them who discriminated me.. ...descriminate me or not...i will play the game....have my fun...play my airsoft thing,....it is still me at the end of the day who can say....i was happy playing the game....

after a year.....i think, i had more playing days than my son had....and we both found so many airsoft friends.....in BAG, in BAC, and other groups

maybe, just, maybe... if you just tried playing airsoft.....and i mean, not with that bloated ego you have right now....play the game just for the fun of it....descriminated or not.....maglaro ka lang.....in time, you will end up as one of us.... happy and content baguio airsofter....

with more sirs and maams.... greeting you in the gamesite....sir satan....gear up na, laro na tayo

sarap talaga mag airsoft

and saying........ayuyah
Back to top Go down
navyseal33
Gunnery Sergeant
navyseal33

Male
Number of posts : 1399
Forum XP points : 6135
Registration date : 2007-07-18

PostSubject: Re: "Satan Issue" (rooted from "Zombie issue" thread of JETMAN)   "Satan Issue"  (rooted from "Zombie issue" thread of JETMAN) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 27, 2008 4:03 pm

yobski3131 wrote:

but frankly, these descrimination things i got, had me going. the hell with them who discriminated me..

descriminate me or not, i will play the game, have my fun, play my airsoft..

it is still me at the end of the day who can say "i was happy playing the game"

after a year, i think i had more playing days than my son had. and we both found so many airsoft friends in BAG, in BAC, and other groups

maybe, just, maybe... if you just tried (plainly) playing airsoft, and i mean, not with that bloated ego you have right now. play the game just for the fun of it. descriminated or not, "maglaro ka lang" in time, you will end up as one of us, happy and content baguio airsofter...

> TAMA!!!
> Just play the game, follow the rules, and have fun!!!
> AYUYAH!!!
lol!
Back to top Go down
quicksand
Forum Police
Forum Police
quicksand

Male
Number of posts : 806
Forum XP points : 6293
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: "Satan Issue" (rooted from "Zombie issue" thread of JETMAN)   "Satan Issue"  (rooted from "Zombie issue" thread of JETMAN) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 27, 2008 4:49 pm

Sir Satan,

Feedback? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
grey923
Field Marshals
grey923

Male
Number of posts : 780
Forum XP points : 6179
Registration date : 2007-12-11

PostSubject: Re: "Satan Issue" (rooted from "Zombie issue" thread of JETMAN)   "Satan Issue"  (rooted from "Zombie issue" thread of JETMAN) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 27, 2008 4:51 pm

Ala na, I think na-realize niya na ibang grupo pala ang tinutukoy niya... napahiya siya ng todo, hekhek...Ayuyah!
Back to top Go down
roly
Airsofter
roly

PostSubject: Re: "Satan Issue" (rooted from "Zombie issue" thread of JETMAN)   "Satan Issue"  (rooted from "Zombie issue" thread of JETMAN) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 27, 2008 5:47 pm

guys, he made his point, identified the person/group. after all what have been said in here, wag nyo na asahan ng feedback or anything ito from the person, hayaan nyo na lang, as abis have stated on the the 1st page, lesson learned. meron at meron yang situation na ganyan and all have its own lapses mahirap aminin pero yan ang totoo

a quote from doddie himself "Siempre hindi naman 100% na masatisfy namin lahat." i do agree and thats a fact...intindihin nyo na lang...

let this issue die in its natural death....
Back to top Go down
yobski3131
Forum Police
Forum Police
yobski3131

Number of posts : 2523
Forum XP points : 7318
Registration date : 2007-07-19

PostSubject: Re: "Satan Issue" (rooted from "Zombie issue" thread of JETMAN)   "Satan Issue"  (rooted from "Zombie issue" thread of JETMAN) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 27, 2008 7:55 pm

sorry.....the old man"s libido is high

again, satan, wherever you are.....one piece of fatherly advice....next time dont be a newbie.....be a veteran immediately....or better yet, dont play airsoft....it is very hazardous to your health

really, being discriminated is one of the perks you get while a newbie....part of the so-called initiation

as we, in the forum always remind people of the topics they post.....bawal ang pikon...ang pikon talo

just my two cents

ayuyah

Last edited by FootLong on Wed May 28, 2008 3:23 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : OT remarks, as indicated by the poster himself)
Back to top Go down
grey923
Field Marshals
grey923

Male
Number of posts : 780
Forum XP points : 6179
Registration date : 2007-12-11

PostSubject: Re: "Satan Issue" (rooted from "Zombie issue" thread of JETMAN)   "Satan Issue"  (rooted from "Zombie issue" thread of JETMAN) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 28, 2008 5:49 pm

...and may this issue rest in peace...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Satan Issue" (rooted from "Zombie issue" thread of JETMAN)   "Satan Issue"  (rooted from "Zombie issue" thread of JETMAN) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

"Satan Issue" (rooted from "Zombie issue" thread of JETMAN)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3